SNAKE-A-THON EVENT- *******-MANASSAS, VA. CANCELLED

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got a email, this event has been cancelled, and, I shyt you not, for lack of interest and or response....

What in the Sam Hill is this about, Just when I thought some of the Southern and Northern Virginia guys might get together on common ground, we get the event cancelled for lack of interest...

Iam totally depressed and hisssed, this is a situation that has been going on for years, we can never get the Viper guys from this great state together, Dont want to cry, but, us Viper guys in the tidewater Virginia area are always left out, I understand logistics, but, I feel I would be better off joining the club out of North Carolina.....

Tony(Supercharged Vipermad) dont flame me, I believe you can agree with me on this, VCA VA/MD needs to step up and find a way to get us all together atleast once a year, or something....I feel better now, thanks for lending me a ear...

Thanks,Rick

vipergts1960

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick
I feel your pain. They must have forgotten that we are down here. Now if you would stop upgrading your car, we might be able to get together for a cruise. Tome to put the Harley away and break out the snake.
John

OP
OP
B

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John, thanks for feeling my pain bro....

Me and Tony were at the car show this past Saturday(Genro's)I drove the Ram SRT/10, mainly to egg on Tony, man I got hit on by every stinking pos Ford lightning at the show, wanting to race my truck, If I had showed up in my GTS they would of stayed at the other end of the parking lot..

My GTS should be out of the paint shop Friday, had all kinds of stuff put on triing to keep up with King poser Tony, Iam going to drive my car come hell or high water, already told the wife, this weekend and possibly the next two are for Viper driving only...........

Hope we all can get together this weekend.

Rick

Reaction score
Mark- I hope you got my voice mail some time ago!! Too bad about the cancel status. :( I had Rick, and I think John (Yellow GTS) lined up for an early start Saturday morning.

Rick- Loved the pink stripes on your GTS!!! Stopped by Brian's to do the last little "loose end" bit of welding and saw the GTS there. Pink and blue really DO look good!! I doubt you'll have to worry about those Lightnings coming after you with Pink and Blue! :) Seriously though....the VA/MD VCA (as a club) has ALWAYS strived to support us down here!! Ron and them have ALWAYS said, basically, if we build it, they will come. The only thing stopping us from putting something on, and getting them to come down....is our own lazy butts! :) NOT meant to be mean to you, me, anyone down here. We gotta take the bull by the horns....and Ron will bring some of them down. :)

Mark started the Manassas thing quite some time ago, and it has grown. Thats what we have to do...and the club WILL support! :)

Now...I have MY INVITATION to the Crab Fest....you gonna convoy up to Annapolis with me!?!?! SEVEN years running!! Then, you and I can sit down and put something together down here....OK? :)

BTW, Rick....the stripes weren't pink
they we HOT pink!!! LOL!!!!

OP
OP
B

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, if it means getting something going down here, hell, Iam ready to grab the bull by the "nuts", and them some biggins, I will make the bull yell so loud, Ron will say, Yeap, Tidewater aint bullshyting....

As for the crab feast, yeah Iam game, got the invite today, says we also get a bag chair when we show up....

OOHH Yeah, your killing me with the pink stripe stuff, and did I tell ya Iam putting Black stripes on my Red Ram SRT/10, yeap, even ordered a Red Viper windshield banner for it....