Snake Oyl 5 point Harness any recomendations

dtvtech

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live in Southern California. About 2 weeks ago I was invited to go on a canyon run with some friends. It was about a two hour ride lots of tight corners and switchbacks. By the end of the ride I was seriously frustrated with the factory seat belts and exhausted from being tossed from side to side with every sharp turn in the road. I'm considering a five point harness. I don't want to have to use it all the time so I was thinking about the Snake Oyl 5 point harness. The ad says you can retain the factory belts as well. I was wondering what you guys have in your cars and how was the install on these things. If you have pics post them please.

hyph

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a team tech 6 point for sale if you're interested.

It's black with black stitching and red tabs.

Shoot me a pm

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will have to cut holes in the rear bulk head for the shoulder straps. There is a full installation write up in the members section under upgrades.

Raven2k8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've had Team Tech 6 pointers in my Viper last 7 years. No cop has ever said anything about them and I use them always.
And believe me, I have been pulled over more than once..:D

Most don't know a lot about cars but a few do ;) I really wouldn't worry unless you gave them a reason to start writing!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21