SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.lexingtonsquarecafe.com/
510 Lexington Ave. Mt. Kisco, NY 10549

Saturday September 3
6pm at the Restaurant

Meeting:
The Mobile station in the middle of the Hutch parkway Northbound in Harrison by 5:30.
We will leave by 5:40 and cruise about 20 minutes north to Mt. Kisco for dinner. We're starting out a little on the early side to be able to enjoy some wooded roads in the daylight and ensure that we get good parking at the restaurant.

The menu at Lexington Square Cafe is amazing! From burgers and steaks to lobster, salads, pastas, amazing deserts - check it out on their website (above)
We will order off the menu, drinks will be Cash Bar.

I'll need to give a head-count by the middle of the week at the latest so RSVP SOON!

RSVP to : [email protected] or post here. Let me know if you'll be driving up with us from the Hutch or meeting at the restaurant at 6pm

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great dinner and a great "cruise" To and from :D I should have my girl film us "cruising" at 165mph but she was holding on for dear life:rolaugh:

Randomaccess

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone post up pics of the events. I wasn't able to get out... But would love to live vicariously through your pix! Lol

Moundir - just tell her to relax... No amont of holding on is going to save her at that speed lol

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I miss this one also buy heard it's a great place and I will go next time. Ed, thanks again

OP
OP
S

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
... "cruising" at 165mph ...
haha I did no such thing :D

but seriously had a great time and glad we didn't get any rain. thanks Mike and Linda Vincent and Suzie!

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21