Snakes Alive Event

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snakes Alive”

Viper, Cobra, Shelby, & Hi-Po Fords Car Show, & Cruise

Saturday, June 13, 2009 starting at 10 AM

at BLOCKER’S, 770 State Road, Route 248, Parryville, PA 18244

ATTENTION ALL SAAC Members & Groups, Viper Club, Cobra, Shelby, Mustang, and Hi-Performance Ford Owners - Please join us again this year at BLOCKER Enterprises for our “Snakes Alive” Car Show & Cruise on Saturday, June 13th starting at 10AM. Food, music, Vipers, Cobras, Shelby’s, Mustangs, and MORE!! BLOCKER’S is located on PA Rt. 248 in Leighton PA, approximately 25 miles NW of Easton PA., and just off the “Mahoning Valley” Exit of the NE Extension of the PA Turnpike.

10 AM – 2:00 PM: Car Show at Blocker’s

2:30 PM: Scenic Cruise will begin after the car show at Blocker’s.

5:00 PM: Dinner at Trainer’s Inn, next to The Hampton Inn

How about joining the Viper Club for dinner at Trainers Inn? Dinner will start at 5PM and is $25 per person. Trainer’s Inn is located next to the Jim Thorpe/Lehighton Hampton Inn, where you are staying. Trainers will accommodate any vegetarians.

Dinner will include:
1. Tossed Salad
2. Fresh Rolls & Butter
3. Chicken Marsala or Sliced London Broil topped with sautéed mushroom au jus
4. Pasta topped with Alfredo or butter & garlic sauce or Mashed Potatoes
5. Vegetable Medley
6. Soft Drinks & Coffee
7. Dessert

So that we may organize dinner and have a head count, please mail to Michael Kuchavik, 2626 Tomic Place, Bath PA 18014 the following information: # attending, meat choice, and a check “made payable to Michael Kuchavik” by Monday, June 1, 2009.

8 PM: A Viper Club meeting will be held at the Hampton Inn in the Conference Room

Lodging will be at the Jim Thorpe/Lehighton Hampton Inn, 877 Interchange Road, Lehighton, PA. Arrangements have been made for secure overnight parking for both Friday (June 12th) and Saturday (June 13th) nights.

Standard King Guestroom - $109.00; King Study Guestroom - $119.00
Phone: 1/800/HAMPTON or their local number is 1/610/377-3400

Please keep in mind that the number of rooms being held for us is limited. For this special (per night) rate please mention the “Blocker Snakes Alive” event and reserve your room no later than May 30th.

For any further questions please contact Michael Kuchavik at [email protected] or call at 610-837-4892.

Last edited:

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man.... If you print it any smaller, I'll have to call you.

This sounds like fun.... If I read it right....

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man.... If you print it any smaller, I'll have to call you.

This sounds like fun.... If I read it right....

Sorry, I cut and pasted it from a newsletter which was a lot easier than typing the whole thing.....apparently your vision would explain why your thread about the covered bridge tour is in the special font "OLD FART 32":D

And yes it is going to be fun:2tu:

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, I cut and pasted it from a newsletter which was a lot easier than typing the whole thing.....apparently your vision would explain why your thread about the covered bridge tour is in the special font "OLD FART 32":D

And yes it is going to be fun:2tu:

Careful there Carmen, or I'll ask the local Amish kids "egg" your car with road apples (horse s+hit) on the tour.... :D

Last edited:

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all Vipers in the Lehigh Valley Area (Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton and other near by towns) The Viper Club has been challenged to bring more Vipers than Cobras to the Snakes Alive Event. So, I need as many Vipers as possible to Attend the Car Show, Cruise & Dinner on June 13th, 2009. The Cobra Club usually brings about 20 Cobras. So please help out and show you support for the Viper Club. I have attached previous photos from years past. Also this year as every year we have some "hot models dressed in Snakeskin uniforms" and believe me you do not want to miss this!

Attachments

• P1010223.JPG
    P1010223.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 21
  • P1010244.JPG
    P1010244.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Mike, let's start getting a count, remember to let Mike know your dinner plans before June 1st, also the hotel rates go up after May 30th so reserve your room now.

Vanessa and I will be there

20 Vipers should be easy for us.....

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Countdown begins:

Mike and Suzanne
Denny and Ginger
Al and Trudy
Carmen and Vanessa
Brain and Penny

Last edited:

BriansViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please count us in for the day as well as dinner. We will arrive Sat am and stay overnight. Looking forward to seeing you all there!!!!! :)

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill be there Plus Im rejoining this VCA, Plus I may be bringing my buddy with his 98 viper. We wont need a place to stay as its only a 1hr away from us.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill be there Plus Im rejoining this VCA, Plus I may be bringing my buddy with his 98 viper. We wont need a place to stay as its only a 1hr away from us.

Glad to hear it, welcome back...see you soon

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carmen,

Please add the following to the list.

Denny and Lynda
Denny and Joyce
Jeff

Let's keep the number growing! We want to have more Vipers than Cobras

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Countdown continues

Mike and Suzanne
Denny and Ginger
Al and Trudy
Carmen and Vanessa
Brain and Penny
Joe
Denny and Lynda
Denny and Joyce
Jeff
Lauri
Adrian (I am counting you because you know you want to come:D)

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PaViper, me and Chazz might come down for the day But have to get back for our event on Sunday I will let you know a week before my wife really would like to take the drive...Adrian

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long story.... and not a good one.
If it does not rain, i'll be there with the Viper. I may go to Pocono's on Monday, but not in race trim and not to drive. Unfortunately...

Hopefully see you Monday at Pocono, you can tell me all the ugly details then

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PaViper, me and Chazz might come down for the day But have to get back for our event on Sunday I will let you know a week before my wife really would like to take the drive...Adrian

Sounds good, you should be able to get back Saturday night to be ready for Sunday, it shouldn't be that far for you guys

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YellowViperGTS....I couldn't agree with you more ok you talked me into it ....Please add Adrian & Georgia....Thanks and looking forward to hanging with you guys/gals :2tu::2tu::2tu: Adrian

P.S. A few more might take the ride will let you know ASAP

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YellowViperGTS....I couldn't agree with you more ok you talked me into it ....Please add Adrian & Georgia....Thanks and looking forward to hanging with you guys/gals :2tu::2tu::2tu: Adrian

P.S. A few more might take the ride will let you know ASAP

You have been added:headbang:

Mike and Suzanne
Denny and Ginger
Al and Trudy
Carmen and Vanessa
Brain and Penny
Joe
Denny and Lynda
Denny and Joyce
Jeff
Lauri
Adrian and Georgia

BriansViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hotels booked and checks in the mail!!! Time to go yet??? Looking forward to seeing you all at Blockers.....:drive:

Penny......

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you! Brian & Penny for sending the check for Dinner.
I need to give a head count on Friday.

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carmen,

Please add Dan & Karen plus two guests. The guests will be driving Dan's second Viper. So that add's two more Viper's to the event.

Mike

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carmen,

Please add Dan & Karen plus two guests. The guests will be driving Dan's second Viper. So that add's two more Viper's to the event.

Mike

Mike and Suzanne
Denny and Ginger
Al and Trudy
Carmen and Vanessa
Brain and Penny
Joe
Denny and Lynda
Denny and Joyce
Jeff
Lauri
Adrian and Georgia