Sneaky Pete Brake Light bulb removal

Vanquish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys,

Need help, I found out my Sneaky Pete brake light bulb is out. How do I get to the bulb to change it? Do I have to take it to the dealer or is it easy enough for me to do it myself? I would rather do it myself if it is simple and given clear instructions.

Thanks for the help.
BR

1KoolAsp 14TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hEy Ben ,jeff here ,looking at the service manuel for 2000 gts you must replace whole assembly for it is LED AND NOT SERVICEABLE, NO BULB TO REPLACE.YOU MUST REMOVE LICENSE PLATE CLOSURE PANEL, IT IS MOUNTED TO THE PANEL, WITH A CLIP AND HARNESS, VERY SIMPLE, JUST TAKE YOUR TIME .CALL CHUCK TO ORDER NEW STOP LAMP. PS BEN WHAT WAS DONE TO YOUR ROTORS TO MAKE THEM SO BRIGHT??? PANEL IS OUT SIDE FEW SCREWS AND PAtience.

OP
OP
V

Vanquish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1KoolASP,

Thanks for the advise I will give a call to Chuck on Monday to order the light. Also I has a buddy (Kevin Storm - S&L Metal Restoration in West Babylon)of mine anodize the hats to blue to match the car, other than that they came with the silver finish Eradispeed.

Thanks Again
BR

OP
OP
V

Vanquish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My light is working after all it must have been the sun. Also I took my license plate off to see if I could get to the bulb and there was not enough room between the rear storage wall and the bulb socket to get it out. Probably the Wizard has a trick but let me tell you changing that little bulb if it ever goes out is going to be a B*t*h.

Regards,
BR