Sneaky Pete Zippo's...back on!

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sneaky Pete Zippo\'s...back on!

Since the previous Sneaky Pete Zippo deal didn't go...the MN VCA Region decided to carry the torch and pull this off...Four viper colors to choose from:
Black, Red, GTS Blue, and Sapphire Blue.......my apologies to the YELLOW owners...I cannot locate any YELLOW Zippo's... No...yellow vipers are not faster!

The Sneaky Pete will be engraved, not etched, so it lasts forever...cost, due to the engraving, is $28 each...We will ship them for FREE! Here's an example of the colors...but remember, these will be ENGRAVED!

Just drop me an email @ [email protected] for ordering and payment info!

You must be registered for see images

S

SUN RA KAT

Re: Sneaky Pete Zippo\'s...back on!

Snake Bitten claims,
No...yellow vipers are not faster!
________________________________________________________________________________

Uh, Snake Bitten, how fast have you gotten your black RT-10 in the last week?
I believe you are snow bound in Minniesoda until May. Even going 25 MPH in my yellow viper I am faster than you and I went faster than that a few days ago. 95 MPH to be exact. So there. :D

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Minnesoda... Hahaha

Gerald put me in for one of those Ziper Vippo's!! You've got mail!

OP
OP
S

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SUN KA RAT said
Uh, Snake Bitten, how fast have you gotten your black RT-10 in the last week? I believe you are snow bound in Minniesoda until May. Even going 25 MPH in my yellow viper I am faster than you and I went faster than that a few days ago. 95 MPH to be exact. So there. :D

I confess...my RT has been on stands for well over three months...I'm dying up here!!!

But 95 mph is HARDLY a respectable top speed for your Yellow HUFFER! I wanna know what that thing will do in FOURTH gear @ 5600 rpms...and fifth while you're at it! :D

My Durango will do 95! Open that thing up for once!!!

S

SUN RA KAT

I confess...my RT has been on stands for well over three months...I'm dying up here!!!

But 95 mph is HARDLY a respectable top speed for your Yellow HUFFER! I wanna know what that thing will do in FOURTH gear @ 5600 rpms...and fifth while you're at it! :D

My Durango will do 95! Open that thing up for once!!!

After my oil change yesterday, I took my local Dodge dealer's service manager for a demo ride and took it up to 113 MPH. And yes, 113 MPH is HARDLY a respectable top speed for my Yellow HUFFER. But it is better than 95. Better numbers will be coming from me while your Zainoing your stands since you've now forgotten that they are not really part of your Viper.

BTW - I've had my Ram up to 107! Open that Durango up for once!!!

BTW#2 - There's one or two snowflakes coming down today, so A-Vipering today I'm NOT A-Going! :rolleyes:

OP
OP
S

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Better numbers will be coming from me while your Zainoing your stands since you've now forgotten that they are not really part of your Viper.

LMAO!!!! My RT didn't come with 6 ton stands????

It's..........been.................ssoooooo..............long!!! :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX