So I got a bunch of parts.... Now What?

INFURNA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, so ive got a bunch of parts, I was wondering if theres anything else you guys would recommend. I have the BTR Belanger Exhaust system header/exhaust on my car, and my 300 shot 2stage nitrous/propane/gas injection will be here today and be put on thur. I also am having John Purner make me 2 custom 18x13 wheels with 345 Drags on the back. Im supposed to race an Evo 7 with some mods done to it (boost, 2 step, some upgrades) out of the whole. Ill be posting up my dyno and a video from my site. If anyone is in the central florida area I started up my own forum too, www.centralfloridastreetracing.org. The template and all that stuff is currently being updated and should look great in 1-2 weeks. In the past 3 days its been up I have 56 members so far. I cant think of anything else I need for my car, I dont want a gear cause i dont want to lose top end, what u guys think?

Also.... why are there so many damn SRT-10s running low 12s at the track, I hear a lot of you guys run 11s on ur stock car but every time i see a srt-10 at the track they dont run that great, thanks... Justin