So....I'm back in the fold...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Carl! Now post a bigger picture besides that avatar. Looks really, really sweet just from what we can see here.

As for the exhaust sound, are you familiar with headers? :D

Welcome back to the fold my friend - it is great to have you back. :2tu:

Looki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought you lost your job and had to liquidate toys? Some thing must have changed for the better :)

looki

OP
OP
C

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yeah...got a new job, wife went back to work and had a little spending dough left over. Wanted to get another car but really couldn't find anything that fit the bill for both of us. Wife convenced me to get the '09.....she liked the color

NorthernSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats both on the financial turn around and the 2009 SRTC!
Its a nice understated color for a viper...if there is such a thing.

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful Car!:2tu:

Did you get a decent deal on the '09? I'm in the market myself since mine was wrecked, and there's a nice big check coming my way from the insurance company.:D

If you don't mind, could you PM me what you paid for the car. I'm still deciding if I should go for a new leftover '08, or new '09?

Thanks

rocman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats Carl! I guess you were really serious when you were asking me about mine. :rolaugh:

OP
OP
C

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, I'll be............was this spin a 360, or more like a 180? Welcome back...

Thanks Jon.

Bat....Color is Graphite gray with silver stripes. Looks alot like the old color at least when not next to each other. Watch for me on MM blvd.

OP
OP
C

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
150 :(

It's too hot to go to willow so no real miles yet

I was busy with other stuff this weekend. I might get to drive it to work thursday and friday this week.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome back, Catwood~! Absolutely LOVE the graphite, awesome choice from you AND your wife...she has great taste, I see!~! I'm sure you miss the GTS...but yeah, you're in for alot of fun. Glad to see you back. ~juli

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Carl,

Glad you're back.

Check our local board as we have a few track events coming up that you might like.

Dan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang