So There Was A Video That Came With The Viper When Purcahsed New??

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just looking at a new RT/10 for sale and in their statement they said that the car even comes with the video. It is not the first time I heard of this but I would usually just not pay attention. Anyone out there get a video with their car? What is on the video? Anyone know where I can get a copy?

Thanking you in advance

Keith

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I got my car's video, watched it back when I got the car over 2 1/2 years ago, so I don't recall much but it was kind of an intro and going-over of the car. Pretty basic stuff if I recall.

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, basic stuff as I recall too. I don't think I learned anything from it. I think it had instructions on how to put on your soft top, but I haven't ever used mine so I'll look at the tape if I ever decide to put it on.

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the video has is basics like how to lock and unlock your Viper, pretty much what u learn having the car for 10min. It doesnt discuss controlling the power though :confused: ..i guess they didnt think it was an important issue ;)

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok everyone. Thank you for letting me know about the video. I will look behind the seats when I go check the car in storage.

Thanks again

Keith

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,
I would gladly purchase one from you. Do you have a Pay-Pal account?
Ted

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith, if you have never looked behind the seats, I bet it is there. If not you are an original owner? If so contact the dealer, tell them you are having trouble with your top and you never got the video, there are extensive instructions about the top in the video, but also call VCA, I bet you can get a copy.

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG!!! I just tilted the seat forward on my 1998 rt/10 and there was the video, still in the shrink wrap.

Cool video. Did anyone learn anything?? The following was news to me...

1) Those pocket tabs attached to the soft top cover actually slip over the rear pins to keep then from cutting the cover.

2) If you get a flat, they say that the full size rims do not fit in the trunk. Soooooo what the hell does that mean!?!?!? I guess the full size rim is disposable and you should just by another at the dealer when you get a new tire!!!

3) Gotta love the factory guy trying to show how 'easy' it is to reassemble the soft top on the top of the car!!

Gotta love the pics of the brand new Vipers!!

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I checked the car and did not find the video behind the seats. I did not even know there were pouches back there. That is pretty interesting.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Daniel:

I would love to get one from you too. How much are you asking for them? What year cars are they for? I can not believe that I did not get one. :confused: Dealer must have pocketed it. I just want to see what is on it; call it an interest of mine. :smirk:

Thanks

Keith

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you ever find the video, I don't have one either. I would like to get one as well. I asked my dealer about it, and he looked at me like I had three heads and said he would have to research it (yeah right) and get back to me. If anybody has one, or knows where I can get one, please let me know
Thanks

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased several of these videos when I worked at the dealer. I would be happy to send you one.

Do you still have these, let me know if you want to sell one.
Thanks
Carmen

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96