So this idiot got schooled today

Reaction score
Hey if any of you guys are too embarrassed to drive your SSG's around town now, and looking to dump it since prices will probably tank because of this thread, I am looking for a car for my 17-year old kid. For fast cash call me at 555-1212.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here its real simple,go get the ssg knuckle head guy,make him wear a bozo hat while allways in his ssg car,so he is not mistaken for some other poor bastard!!!!

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey if any of you guys are too embarrassed to drive your SSG's around town now, and looking to dump it since prices will probably tank because of this thread, I am looking for a car for my 17-year old kid. For fast cash call me at 555-1212.

Your phone is not working?:dunno:..I`ll try again.:phone::2tu:

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
here its real simple,go get the ssg knuckle head guy,make him wear a bozo hat while allways in his ssg car,so he is not mistaken for some other poor bastard!!!!

Single handedly wrecked it for anyone driving green with black stripes, at the top of the list for most embarrassing color. :drive: Good job! :rolleyes:

this thread shall go on forever me thinks

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hilarious!

It's like watching Jerry Springer - no matter how lousy things are, no matter how stupid you are or how bad you've screwed up there's always some ***** that's even dumber and has screwed up even worse.

Thanks Lancerman, you've made idiots everywhere feel superior.

Greg

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you put it back? When was the last time Lance signed on? He has gotta know he is the laughing stock of the entire internet!
We can't ask Biggie to risk his job... I'm sure he is on the high end of the scale pay wise by now... :rolaugh:

Lance signed last night. He knows...

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny how I keep checking back on this thread just to see what comes up next, I just can’t leave it alone, it is way too entertaining!

I guess in retrospect the thread title is correct “So this idiot got schooled today”, however it was Vanessa & JBW1997 doing the schooling! I hope you two are killing yourself laughing, I would be, heck I would probably be driving around town looking for him just so I could point and laugh!

Though I will miss the avator, that was pretty humorous as well! I wonder when Lance will return with a new screen name? I am sure he is viewing all of this as a guest wanting to crawl into a hole somewhere afraid to go anywhere in public with his car.

:lmao2:

Tony2

JBW1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Funny how I keep checking back on this thread just to see what comes up next, I just can’t leave it alone, it is way too entertaining!

I guess in retrospect the thread title is correct “So this idiot got schooled today”, however it was Vanessa & JBW1997 doing the schooling! I hope you two are killing yourself laughing, I would be, heck I would probably be driving around town looking for him just so I could point and laugh!

Though I will miss the avator, that was pretty humorous as well! I wonder when Lance will return with a new screen name? I am sure he is viewing all of this as a guest wanting to crawl into a hole somewhere afraid to go anywhere in public with his car.

:lmao2:

Tony2

Tony, We are laughing at the whole thing. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought the picture he was taking was for something like this. I too can't help but come back to this page time and time over. It is SO funny. I think biggie's avatar played a role in making this thread so funny and popular. Not to take any credit away from Lance. I think the popularity has similar roots to a self inflicted gunshot wound to the pinkie toe.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really! Kirk is a Viper and Picard would be a Vette. Ummmm well..... Not even a Vette. More like a Beemer. Nice and conservitive and even a bit boring.

A Viper would be driven by a Klingon not a mere wimpy human. As to the person who initiated this thread, if you are involved in any litigation at the moment where your credibility matters, you might have a bit of a problem if the opposing attorney sees this or any of the related threads on other Fora. Are your pants on fire?

Last edited:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boy, I read the first page of this thread a while back and dismissed it, thinking " yet another youngin' with a new toy, braggin' ". Would have never thought it would take the direction it did. I physically almost passed out from laughing as I scrolled through this thread, page by page. Ha! Ha!

Now in all fairness we have all done stupid things and got caught (personally never something like this for me), but Sir Lance-O-Pants is a member here and deserves to know he can come back and we, the Viper Nation will forgive him, once he man's up and apologizes to who he needs to. It is only right and fair. Takes a real big man to apologize and come back from this, so pull your balls off the anvil, put on a new pair of jeans and apologize already, big guy.

Really it is all in good fun. Just remember that we will be laughing with you! :rolleyes: Just not for about a year. You can't blame us! I think you would do the exact same thing. :drive:

This is perfect for Leno! In fact, someone should e-mail Alice Cooper as he is a big car guy too. I think "School's Out".

Last edited:

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank Goodness I don't have a SSG... They depreciated 10% with this thread!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This sounds like crap a third grader comes up with, except he's usually bragging about his dad. My dad blew away a Vette yesterday in the Walmart parking.......................................................................................and he pulled a wheelie......................................................oh ya, it gets 100mpg.....................................................so there.

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really it is all in good fun. Just remember that we will be laughing with you!

Nope. I'm laughing at him - not with him. The guys a cold faced liar and got owned. Calling him an idiot does a disservice to idiots all over the world.

Is he the guy that had that exhaust into intake 'supercharger' sketch a while back?

Greg

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

come on people put it back up. :lmao:

thank you vpower! as a moderator, i couldnt put it back or repost what the avatar was after it was removed without getting in trouble, but i was hoping someone else would. ;)

:2tu:

(afterall, its not like the guy is going to RETURN and complain, right?)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thank you vpower! as a moderator, i couldnt put it back or repost what the avatar was after it was removed without getting in trouble, but i was hoping someone else would. ;)

:2tu:

(afterall, its not like the guy is going to RETURN and complain, right?)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Right...i couldn't find it so i just redid the gif file. :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang