SoCal drags at LACR Palmdale on Sun. 4/28, who's going, caravan meet up point...

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SoCal drags at LACR Palmdale on Sun. 4/28, who\'s going, caravan meet up point...

So who's going to the drags at LACR Palmdale on Sunday April 28th? It will be a blast, if you've never raced this is the event for you, it's a good track and alot of knowledgable Viper racers will be there to help. All you need to bring is long pants and a helmet (I'll bring a spare helmet if anyone needs one), RTs will need a hardtop or 4 point rollbar. This is Mopar day at the track so there will be lots of Vipers as well as older Mopar muscle cars. $20 for the whole day ain't bad either.

Whoever is heading north, same as last year we will meet at the Dennys on the right hand side of the I-5 freeway off Roxford St. in Sylmar (you can see it from the fwy.), this is the first exit after the I-5 and 405 merge. If you're taking the 210 exit on the 118 west go 2 exits to I-5 north then 3 exits to Roxford. We wil leave Dennys at 7am SHARP so if you wanna good breakfast get there early.

OP
OP
S

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: SoCal drags at LACR Palmdale on Sun. 4/28, who\'s going, caravan meet up point...

Just looked at my time slips last year I got 6 runs by 11am (started at 9:14) runs went:
9:14
9:33
9:49
Break
10:26
10:41
10:56
Break

Then I had to leave early, so I would figure 15-20 though the course of the day, they ran till 4-5pm.

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: SoCal drags at LACR Palmdale on Sun. 4/28, who\'s going, caravan meet up point...

Does anyone know if other cars are allowed to run, I mean non-mopar. The helmet is important for sub 14, I had to borrow one last time. So ALL vipers will need helmets, they didnt check for pants last time. One last thing, how much is admission for spectators? Thanks!!

OP
OP
S

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Allen, any make of car can run at this event, $20 if you race, $10 if you are a spectator. Helmet and hardtop for RTs a MUST.

Is it soup yet?

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I still am in the dark about this soup stuff, but I guess its soup. I will hopefully see you out there on Sunday.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score

So who is going? My new tires haven't come in yet but if I can get away from work I'll try and stop by for a few tractionless runs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire