You must be registered for see images

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ABsolutely gorgeous ACR!!! And, the lovely girls as well!! Are your windows tinted dark, or just the way the pics came out? If so, LOVE the dark tint as well...offsets the yellow AND black stripes...just beautiful!! ~juli

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome.. seems a shame to have that parked outside though :( How many miles?

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new Viper!!! Can't go wrong with an ACR :2tu:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful, beautiful car. If you're ever up in VA, you'll have to join us for a 'quadruplets' photoshoot!...

J ACR2000

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beautiful car, mine is red. I would like to have my BBS wheels refinished/ powder coated. The guy I called asked if they were aluminum or magnesium? I do not know. Do you? Anybody??

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car, black stripes makes it go faster too, just had to slip that in since Juli neglected to mention it. :D

For the ACR owners, always feel free to PM me if you need any damper support / service. If you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about.. just PM me. :2tu:

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just wanted to add that when my ACR was totaled, I knew I wanted another ACR to replace it. The wheels and harnesses alone make it a cool package.

What did you do with your stock wheels?

OP
OP
01ACR/VIPER

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome.. seems a shame to have that parked outside though :( How many miles?

She don`t stay outside....this shoot was at a viper truck club of america gtg...vtcoa.and go figure:( it friggin rained for most of the afternoon.:mad: I LOVE MY CAR!!!!!!

OP
OP
01ACR/VIPER

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car, mine is red. I would like to have my BBS wheels refinished/ powder coated. The guy I called asked if they were aluminum or magnesium? I do not know. Do you? Anybody??

As far as i know..they are all aluminum.:dunno:

OP
OP
01ACR/VIPER

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just wanted to add that when my ACR was totaled, I knew I wanted another ACR to replace it. The wheels and harnesses alone make it a cool package.

What did you do with your stock wheels?

i read the post about yours...sorry man...gota ****:mad:
when i purchased it the ARE wheels and BRAND NEW tires were on it(thats a chunk of change just for the skins)the original owner changed the wheels because he did not like the fact that they were all painted,and stained with brake dust.he sold the origs.but i think these ARE wheels are bad *** as well.he said he paid 3500.00 for the set of wheels?and they are a little easier to clean.:2tu:

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your daughter on the left is going to be a knock-out! Congrats on your bad-*** Viper!!!

OP
OP
01ACR/VIPER

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your daughter on the left is going to be a knock-out! Congrats on your bad-*** Viper!!!

Thats what all my friends say about her:omg:kind of makes me wish both of mine were boys.:dunno: :D Thanks on the compliment all the same.:)

B

BurntRubber

Always looking good! Hope you didn't let Jimi drive, every pic the guy had a beer in his hand:lmao: :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte