Some new Heffner TT dyno numbers ( with pictures ).

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We recently made some changes to our standard twin turbo system and were able to get it on the dyno yesterday. Needless to say we found the results to be satisfactory to say the least. This was done with a 488 cubic engine with Ross pistons, ported stock heads, T&D rockers, AEM engine management, race fuel and our twin turbo system. This conversion took about 8 weeks. There will be more to come from this car in the near future but this is all that I can say for now. Enjoy!

1041tt-med.jpg

1041tt2-med.jpg

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah!! I could tell that car was making some serious power by how fast it spun up the dyno. The amazing part is how quiet the twin turbo systems are and of course the fact that you can vary the boost. This is the ultimate street fighter, cruiser, drag racer!

Congratulations Jason and crew!

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good lord, Jason -- and congrats! Seems like 1000 RWHP/RWTQ are starting to become common place. I'd love to see how that feels!

Can you comment on the little changes you are making to increase power?

-Manny

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason - What sort of drivetrain mods ( if any ) are needed for something like 1000hp on the GTS ? ( Also consider you have another 7psi to go...lol )

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
Something is going to happen... something wonderful.

(Space Odyssey 2010)

:usa:

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another Milestone for "Heffner Performance" ! Great job Jason ..I know the owner is going to be one VERY happy camper :2tu:

Looks like it's time for me to crank up the boost a few lbs..830 RWHP is old news :)

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
WOW Jason! I wish I could say I was surprised...but I'm not. I knew you would come up with something monstrous! Looks nice! Chat with you later!

OP
OP
J

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys. Manny, this car could get by on pump gas at 17 psi, you would just have to map the timing curve accordingly. On pump gas the car would benefit greatly from a water / methanol injection system and will be getting one. As far as drivetrain upgrades go, you would need to replace everything. We have hed several of the factory parts cryogenically treated and some have been replaced with aftermarket parts.