Some pics of the clean SSG w/ Stripes

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am Snake Skin Green with envy that is one beautiful car your going to have fun this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude;

I can help you with the clear bra problem.

Take the hood off, drive four miles North. Drop it off at the Brown House, overlooking the pond and pic up the Blue with SS 06' Hood (I will leave it out front for you) and then leave your greenie hood. Then all you have to do is go home, put the Blue one one and clear bra the blue one. Seems simple to me! :)

I saw them washing the streets a few days ago and picking up all the sand with the street sweepers. I am flying back in from San Diego late tonight. Give me a call tomorrow! I think it is time to knock down the tread wear on both our Vipers on Saturday.

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics. Reminds me that I need to wash mine after 600 plus miles but each time I look at it in the garage and see the nice weather I just wind up driving it some more.:drive:

/Rich

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude;

I can help you with the clear bra problem.

Take the hood off, drive four miles North. Drop it off at the Brown House, overlooking the pond and pic up the Blue with SS 06' Hood (I will leave it out front for you) and then leave your greenie hood. Then all you have to do is go home, put the Blue one one and clear bra the blue one. Seems simple to me! :)

I saw them washing the streets a few days ago and picking up all the sand with the street sweepers. I am flying back in from San Diego late tonight. Give me a call tomorrow! I think it is time to knock down the tread wear on both our Vipers on Saturday.

They never came through my neighborhood...its like an off road track here there is so much gravel. They were suppose to finish the clear bra yesterday, but they only got the hood done....:mad:. I really need the rockers done...bad. I just can't drive it any more until they are covered. I am already seeing tiny pits from the rocks....:eek:

Plus I just had some injections in my spine...so I am out for the weekend. Maybe it will be even more gooder next weekend...wife is really dieing to take out the Copperhead. I had clear bra material put on the side sills of hers, but I just want mine fully covered. Too late to fully cover hers. Gonna have to repaint them some time... BTW Colorado is really ******* car paint.

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics. Reminds me that I need to wash mine after 600 plus miles but each time I look at it in the garage and see the nice weather I just wind up driving it some more.:drive:

/Rich

I only wash mine occasionally. I mostly use the California duster, and a detail spray that I am in love with...I buy it by the gallon. I drive the car...bring it home...california dust it...then quick detail it. I think I wash my Vipers 3-4 per year. It keeps the wax (or polymer is superior shape).

Detailers Paradise: Premium Car Care Products, Auto Detailing