Some pics of the new Anaconda Vert

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Added a Vert to the FE. It is almost fruitless to try to capture this color in pics (especially if you are lacking in ability with a camera like me). It changes with the least bit of light. I think I bought it because it reminds me of my 95 Emerald green.

I had an 09 Vert and had forgotten how much fun they are. Added a Corsa with Hi Flow cats so plenty of sound The tan top is a nice contrast. :)

Attachments

• cars 757.jpg
    cars 757.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 356
  • cars 755.jpg
    cars 755.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 324
  • cars 760.jpg
    cars 760.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 382
  • cars 761.jpg
    cars 761.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 354

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
That is by far my favorite color combo, I would trade my vert in a heart beat for that car !!!!! Congrats

Although I might have to add "white" stripes. I've seen several up close and the color is amazing.:drive:

Last edited:

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drummer, you are my hero. You have a very incredible collection of cars, and obviously have impecible taste in cars. They both look amazing!

OP
OP
viperdrummer

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple more. The interior and Dodge Viper 92---2010 . IMO, Gen 1 still looks as good as anything out there but I am bias.
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• cars 766.jpg
    cars 766.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 190

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice! I think the tan interior option looks pretty damn good compared to the black. A bit brighter, and I'm guessing also less claustrophobic too.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Stunning car and interior. Very car color and car. Congrats. Every time I've think I've seen my favorite Viper color, I see an even HOTTER one!

OP
OP
viperdrummer

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the nice comments. Green is a color folks like or hate. I grew up with my dad driving 57 T- Bird he painted British racing green, and my first Viper was green so I am partial.

I have had 3 red Vipers, 1 black, 2 green, 1 graphite, 1 white/blue, and have no favorite color. Oddly, I think a silver GTS with blue stripes may be the hottest looking Viper but have never had one.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the color combo, very classy :2tu: Do you happen to have any pictures with the tan top up? Is that the only model Viper to have an other than black rag-top? Nice choice!!

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not big fan of the tan top, but interior and exterior are sweet, congrats!!

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. That's one of the nicest I've ever seen. It's a close call to Viper Red:) Love the tan interior and top, sets off the green nicely.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
friggin AWESOME, now thats some serious hisssssssstory right there!!!!!!!!!!!!

you sir are a die hard viper man

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang