Some recent SRT-10 drag race videos...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted one of these in the "Proper Care and feeding of your Snake..." thread, but thought I would add a couple more videos for those interested. Nothing earth shattering here for times, but still kinda fun to watch. Michael's red '04 is making 472 RWHP with K&N intake and cat-back exhaust. Cory's '05 is making 469 RWHP with the K&N intake only. Enjoy the vids!

Michael's solo run (right click these and "save target as" for best playback)

Michael vs. Cory (best ET of the night for the SRT-10's)

Michael vs. Cory - an excellent match up

And the video of me running Cory's Silver Mamba (he had the best trap speeds of the night)

I have since been told that if we had trapped in 3rd gear we would have had a much better shot at the 11's. My 60' time on that run was 1.88 (best of 1.85 that night), and that was on stock runflats. Always shifted into 4th just before the traps.

My thanks to Brian Paddock for not only shooting and editing this great video, but for being so nice and sending it for me to post. Thanks a ton!

CSTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something, but each of the vids stopped mid-way through the runs. Are they edited that way on purpose or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Christian

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something, but each of the vids stopped mid-way through the runs. Are they edited that way on purpose or am I doing something wrong?

Must be something wrong on your end, as they should fade to black after the cars are through the traps. Make sure you are downloading them to your PC for best playback, as many larger files don't always stream very well. Anybody else having a problem?

TOPGON

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chris
On the last one the first time I only got only half the run so I downloaded it a second time all OK. No other problems may just need to try the last one twice good stuff
THX

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery