Some rolling shots taken the other day! (56k No Way)

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
God, I love this car!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks good! I'm jealous of your top down weather.

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really Nice shots - especially the rolling shots with background blur look sick!

OP
OP
D

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks good! I'm jealous of your top down weather.

Haha. Gotta love Texas. It's actually 30 degrees tonight. No top down anytime soon.

Really Nice shots - especially the rolling shots with background blur look sick!

Thanks. There was only one pic that was photoshop'd and that was the first one. We put a new background on it b/c the one on the actual picture looked terrible (old run-down houses).

Bonnnnnner! Damn thats a good lookin' SRT. Nice pics and thanks for sharing.

I know you could make em' even better w/ some badass ps skills. If your bored and all...

witz323

Viper Owner
Reaction score
what size are those wheels, 19 and 20s? Also, which route did you go to get that great looking stance? I'm contemplating the eibach springs and caps, but really don't want to nick up the front facia any more, and i have no idea how it would affect handling on the track. Any insight?

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a red vert is where all the fun begins...man i wish i had that car when i was commuting to St.mary's university

OP
OP
D

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what size are those wheels, 19 and 20s? Also, which route did you go to get that great looking stance? I'm contemplating the eibach springs and caps, but really don't want to nick up the front facia any more, and i have no idea how it would affect handling on the track. Any insight?
They are 19/20's. I went with the Eibachs/Caps. Stance is great. I don't really scrape at all. I would say it will effect your handling on the track from everything that I've read and the feeling I get from it on the road. I wouldn't do Eibachs/caps if you are gonna be tracking it. The ride does "float" a bit when hitting a bump at speed. I haven't gotten air but do feel the car get light... Also, you'll have to get an alignment done soon after and I couldn't fit on an above ground unit. Had to use an in-ground one... I've also heard w/ eibachs/caps and 19/20's you won't be able to fit ps2's. I run Nitto Invo's and do not rub, so that's my only experience with it. Good luck!

a red vert is where all the fun begins...man i wish i had that car when i was commuting to St.mary's university

When did you goto St. Mary's? I have a buddy there in his last semester at law school.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
graduated way back in '87, my parents and in-laws still live there

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Steve needs to call me back so I can put that hood on mine.:drive: