Some shots from Saturday photoshoot

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had a photographer friend take some pictures of the Viper last Saturday. She ended up taking 85 pictures total. I thought I would share a few of my favorites.

Last edited:
OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice shots, gotta appreciate some shots of the Viper posterchild :)

It's funny that you said "posterchild" as that is exactly what I am trying to decide on. Which one to make into a VERY large poster for my new garage.

Any input from fellow members is appreciated.:D:D

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's funny that you said "posterchild" as that is exactly what I am trying to decide on. Which one to make into a VERY large poster for my new garage.

Any input from fellow members is appreciated.:D:D

Any side shots? Rolling shots always look sweet too. Here is a rolling shot a buddy took of my car awhile back.

Attachments

• Viper.JPG
    Viper.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 21

OzeViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like that 15mph speed limit sign in the 3rd picture...something tells me that car wont go as slow as 15mph

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the large poster, can't go wrong with the THIRD picture you posted...shows the 'personality' of your car/wheels/vert. Just my .02!
Love 'em all~!! COOOL on the 115mph sign, let us see that when photoshopped!! :) ~juli

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the large poster, can't go wrong with the THIRD picture you posted...shows the 'personality' of your car/wheels/vert. Just my .02!
Love 'em all~!! COOOL on the 115mph sign, let us see that when photoshopped!! :) ~juli

Gonna have to agree, that's the best of of the bunch so far. But I do like the bridge shot too, too bad the car isn't a little closer in the shot.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
man that is a clean wheel...

Always Loved the gen1 3-spokes:2tu:

NorthernSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Nice shots!

that car still has all the visual impact today that it did 17 years ago.