Somebody's Paxton G3 just went 9.9

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! Of course with those fat drag slicks and a parachute it had better turn good times. 12.5 pounds of Paxton boost - I wonder what kinda HP it makes?

You must be registered for see images attach

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
It was fun watching that day. This car is really quick and Lyle is a great driver.

This one has a 3 speed auto, so it's a bit easier to get those numbers in than a 6 speed manual.

Still a nice accomplishment.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another one of Dan Cragin's well thought out, and well sorted out Vipers. Dan has a fantastic team at DC Performance. Lyle-Lyle Crocodile can really get giggy with it.

Really quick for a Vert.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Yep, DC Performance strikes again.

I think this one makes about 900+ at the rears.

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Dan, We really did have a great time, the camra man was very impressed with the Viper cars and owners, He said "What a Great Group of People" he was very impressed with how everybody helped each other and how Dan (with a broken leg) was everywhere putting out problems, he is definately a hands on guy.

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Paul, Thanks for the nice comments, If you ever need a jacket again, please let me know.

Lyle Lyle

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
By the way I forgot to mention it ran the numbers on PUMP GAS/ NO NITROUS.

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for asking, I had to take her (the Viper) past 6100 RPMs because she was out of the groove and skated sideways, so there was only 2 options, Lift, which could cause all kinds of problems (not to mention giving up E.T.) or bouncing off the rev limiter which acts like a traction controll and won't hurt the E.T. as bad as lifting. I feel very confident I could have pulled off a 9.80 or 9.79. The car belongs to Howard Segal and is called "The Lady in Red" Hopefully we will run Bakersfield soon and inprove our best, Thanks for inquiring.

Lyle Larson

TwinTurbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This one has a 3 speed auto, so it's a bit easier to get those numbers in than a 6 speed manual.

Sure ain't gotta worry about missin a gear with an automatic!! :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC