Someone from Partsrack

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please contact me regarding an overnight delivery for my Viper door latch assembly. Carrier and tracking number.

813 936 8621

Thanks.

OP
OP
C

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's for # 34, my other Viper. How many Vipers do you have Other Chuck?

I thought about welding the door shut but it's made out of plastic and I would need a 55 gallon drum of vasiline to squeeze into it.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
I thought about welding the door shut but it's made out of plastic and I would need a 55 gallon drum of vasiline to squeeze into it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You already have that though, right?
laugh.gif

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
It's for # 34, my other Viper. How many Vipers do you have Other Chuck?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Listen buddy-boy, we've been over this before. YOU are the 'Other Chuck', henceforth known as O.C. I only have one Viper, but I'm going for quality not quantity. So you see O.C., I could get rid of my pristine, terrific-sounding, best-color-having, high-hp-making, still-new-smelling, vision of automotive perfection for two mediocre Vipers, but who in their right mind would want to do that?? Geez, I better lay off the caffeine...

laugh.gif

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slaughterj:
You already have that though, right?
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BURN!!
BURNOUT.gif
Take THAT O.C.!! Very short and to the point. We're gonna start calling slaughterj 'Yosemite SLAM'!!

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 97 GTS:
BURN!!
BURNOUT.gif
Take THAT O.C.!! Very short and to the point. We're gonna start calling slaughterj 'Yosemite SLAM'!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Verrrrry nice. You learn quickly, Gr****opper. Not only did you get in the "Burn" reference AND the obscure "Take That" blast not often heard outside of Chez ******, but you also glossed slaughterj with an admirable tag. I feel like the mother bird watching her fledglings leave the nest. Run smack like the wind, my little parakeet.

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kid97GTS:
Verrrrry nice. You learn quickly, Gr****opper. Not only did you get in the "Burn" reference AND the obscure "Take That" blast not often heard outside of Chez ******, but you also glossed slaughterj with an admirable tag. I feel like the mother bird watching her fledglings leave the nest. Run smack like the wind, my little parakeet.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the props, Kid. While I know you and *****-P would like to take credit for the use of 'burn', I feel it only fair to note that at the tender age of 17 that word was firmly engrained in my vernacular; being used in the same manner. So often used, in fact, that people would tell me to shut the &#$% up. But you and Mumbo did pioneer its use here on the board, and for that you have my respect.

When I fly from the nest, I'll be sure to drop a real 'bomb' on the hood of O.C.'s car, if you smell what I'm steppin' in...

OP
OP
C

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 97 GTS:
pristine, terrific-sounding, best-color-having, high-hp-making, still-new-smelling, vision of automotive perfection
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All that and there it sits, in the garage.
You must be registered for see images

Hey O.C. #1, while you were getting your poser ready for your next car show guess where I was today.

You must be registered for see images

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kid97GTS:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok Chuck 97 GTS, you win. I can't take on you, Slaughter and those Cali girls. I give up. I'm going back to watchin' WWF at my neighbor's double-wide.

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course it was sitting in the garage. As you know it was on jack stands undergoing its transformation into the screaming beast it is today. I would have replied sooner but I was out till 4 am tearing it up. This included spanking some sport bikes on the highway. With an 18 year old chickie in the car no less...

Good times,

Mr. Garage Queen

OP
OP
C

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course it was sitting in the garage. As you know it was on jack stands undergoing its transformation into the screaming beast it is today. I would have replied sooner but I was out till 4 am tearing it up. This included spanking some sport bikes on the highway. With an 18 year old chickie in the car no less...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The pictures don't lie Chuck 97 GTS. But if you say you were out with an 18 year old I guess I'll have to believe you.

Good times,

Mr. Garage Queen

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm, should we start calling you Mr. GQ???