Someone help me find the 7 pack of Maisto Vipers. TIA!

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I look every time I'm at a store. The one set I own is the only one I've seen. They just kind of appeared and then disappeared. If I see another, I will absolutely buy it. There were several "themes" to the seven car/suv packs. One theme was of course, Vipers. I rarely see any of them anymore. Seemed to be a Christmas special or something.

le66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you got a code number in back or in front of the pack?....I don't saw what it's write in up/left..."......FRESH"....can you tell me what it is before "Fresh"?

If I find it in France...maybe....

You must be registered for see images attach

Chris. :headbang:

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found this one, but it seems to be about $6 too high. But if you're desperate:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Maisto-Dodge-Viper-7...VQQcmdZViewItem

Thanks, but I'm not that desperate. I'm trying to cut back on my model car spending, so I may just have to deal without this set :buttkick:

On second thought, I am desperate. I just bought it. I blew $20 on food and pool last night, so whats another $20? :D I really like the set (even if the cars arent accurate) and would be kicking myself if I let that one sale and never saw another one while just trying to save $6

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good for you Chad! That's $20 for SEVEN Vipers with a nice presentation. Really not a bad deal as I know we've all paid north of that for one.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good for you Chad! That's $20 for SEVEN Vipers with a nice presentation. Really not a bad deal as I know we've all paid north of that for one.

Exactly, plus I think its 4 in there that I dont have any type of packaging. I'm sure I'll now find the set at a store this weekend, but I'll just buy it and put it on Ebay and see if I can find some sucker to pay $20 for it :D :p