Someone to do my brakes in Florida?

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the first time I have needed work done on my Viper since moving to this area of Florida.

I am looking for a shop to resurface my front rotars, easy job but you know how some places are with a Viper. :)

I am just north of Orlando. Anyone know of a good safe shop there abouts?
I also need to have some 235/30/18 tires mounted that I got from John B, anyone know a good shop for that?

Thanks.

Ryan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's an excuse to go cruise with it. Call Sean Roe www.roeracing.com
He's in Jacksonville, About a two hour ride From Orlando.
Very Top-Notch. Not sure that he does that type of work on Vipers but if he does, you won't be displeased with his work.

OP
OP
M

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

Ryan, I would like to go to Sean as I know him from meetings but my brake is starting to scrape so I better not make the 2 hour journey.

Chuck, thanks for the suggestion.
Where have I been ???? . . . ahhhhh well I am still living with that girl I moved in with instead of continuing my journey up to NY for the summer. :) Things are VERY good. She has a GREAT 18 year old son and the 3 of us all get along FANTASITCALLY if you can believe that.

If things work out I could end up being a grandfather some day without actually having to have my own kids. :)

If you have the opportunity I highly recommend finding a nice woman from South America they are WONDERFUL and fun. :)

VIP-RT10 I used to be near Tampa but am now in Winter springs so Tampa is a little far with the brake scraping.

PS I am a VCOA member how do I get the change to my board name?

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael - she must be some kind of woman - you've been neglecting the
boards for a while now. Maybe you can post a 1-800 number so I can order that catalogue.

OP
OP
M

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael - she must be some kind of woman - you've been neglecting the
boards for a while now. Maybe you can post a 1-800 number so I can order that catalogue.

HA HA yea would be nice but unfortunately no catalogue. :)

Hugh you have a PM.

Ryan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
96 RT/10,
I'm not sure as to how Dads viper is making that kind of power with what its got, as the only visible mod is smooth tubes between the air box and throttle bodies. I'm not even sure that it's wearing aftermarket filters. I haven't been blessed to see the engine compartment of other vipers to even say that the intake tubes are different than what came with the car. These look like fabric reinforced rubber tubes, kind of like a suction sleeve for a large water pump.

The 440hp number is what dad was given to him by Sean Roe, when he had the viper over there. It's possible that I am wrong in that it is crank vs rear wheel hp. Dad said that Sean put it on a dyno for a pull or two while he had it.

Dad said ok for grins, I'm guessing that Sean wanted numbers from another viper to use as a baseline for some of his other projects that he is/was working on. Not that it matters. Since Seans price for the dyno pull was negligible.
And, of course it ISN'T my car or my money.

Sean, if you are following this thread and remember this,
care to elobarate? You know the car, you installed the after-run fan kit, the under tray and replaced the grey dash panels with a black dash. Red 93 RT/10 lives in Mandarin. Owner has curly grey hair, built like a fireplug,
soccer player.

OP
OP
M

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have decided to take Chuck's advice and go to Larry.

I have been told he is NOT connected with Henneseee except by selling some of their parts which I understand many other tuners do as well.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness