Somerville New Jersey 6th Annual Crusie Night

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Viper Club of New Jersey would like to extend the warmest of invtation to joining us in the sixth annual Downtown Somerville, NJ Cruise Night on Friday, July 18th. This well attended event is now a tradition with not only the New Jersey Club, but the Pennsylvania, the New York/Conneticut, and Maryland and Delaware Clubs as well.
Friday nights in Somerville attract upwards of 300 cars on a given night. Usaually in attendance ar Antique, Vintage, Custom, and Modified cars, trucks, and motorcycles lining Main Street and the adjoing parking areas. In addition to the fine motor vehicles there are many Antique and Artisan shops to bouse or window shop. There are also many fine restaurants to choose from.
We would form a caravan that will assemble in the Macy's parking lot on the south side of the Bridgewater Commons Mall, just off the intersection of routes 202/206 and 22 starting at around 5:00. The Caravan will leave the mall at about 5:50 and cruise to downtown Somerville. Route maps will be provided. If anyone can not make the caravan, you can meet up with the rest of us in front of the Court House at the intersection of East Main Street and Bridge Street in Somerville, 08876.
We would also like to have you join us for dinner at Verve Restaurant on East Main Street, directly across from the Snake Pit. We will have the Pub Room on the second floor all to ourselves. You will have a clear view of the Snake Pit from there. The cost for dinner would be $40.00 PP including tax and gratuity. Verve will be serving passed and placed Hors D'ouvres as well as a srumptious buffet as well as a dessert buffet. We will also have our own cash, full bar. This is a family event, so please bring your spouse and join in on the comaraderie. Please send your check to Donna Kocubinski at the address below to reserve your spot.
Michael & Carroll
501 Broadway
Suite 201
Point Pleasant, NJ 08742
Attn: Donna Kocubinski
:rolaugh::drive::usa::2tu::headbang:

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We only have two weeks left before I have to give the restaurant a head count. Please send in your payment to Donna.
Thank you,
:drive::rolaugh:

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am tentatively in for this one. Donna should have the payment within the next few days.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What time is everyone planning on arriving in Somerville? What time is dinner? I just caught this but I'd like to attend if its not too late. - Tony

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What time is everyone planning on arriving in Somerville? What time is dinner? I just caught this but I'd like to attend if its not too late. - Tony

ViperTony, I will know thursday if I can still make it....Will call you and let you know. This is a AWESOME event....Adrian

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dinner should be about 7ish. You can either meeet us at the mall or at the Snake Pit. Please see my original post. Come on gang, who else is going to dinner? Please contact Donna and let her know. At this point, you can let Donna know and pay when you get there. The restaurant is four star!

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anybody heading down from anywhere around the 80/287 intersection? I will be heading down around 4:30 or 4:45pm and would gladly caravan with you.

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MIke,
My route takes me through 80/287, therefore, I can meet w/ ya somewhere around there.

Tom,
Where's the Sheridan Tara?

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great! Tom, Jay (and anyone else that would like to caravan down)... see ya tomorrow at 4:45pm in the parking lot of the Sheridan Tara in Parsippany.

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey i am in for the caravan at the tara at 4:45pm Will do the cruise not sure about the dinner.
C You all then. Hey adrian you in?

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey i am in for the caravan at the tara at 4:45pm Will do the cruise not sure about the dinner.
C You all then. Hey adrian you in?

Mamba55, I can't make this one will catch you the next time. Take care guys and enjoy, Adrian

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was a great event as usual! Thanks Charlie "T" for doing a great job and delivering a great evening!

I hope those of you with cameras will post some more pics........

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you all for your participation and also a special thanks to all that stepped up to join us for dinner. I am planning a different venue for next year. We will still meet at the mall or the Snake Pit, and walk Main Street to seee the cars. Next year, I will try a different restaurant with more of a sit down dinner in a restaurant with a private room. Stay tuned. :2tu:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't be there....I hope this is the only year I ever miss. Hey Charlie, I believe Alfonso's (miss their Linguine Pesacatore) has a party room out back and I believe you can also BYOB...another one I personally liked was Origin (although they are definitely more upscale than Alfonso's and possibly even the Verve)....and of course for everyone else's entertainment you could always put a squid ink dish as part of the menu. hehehe

Regards,
Aaron