Sorry.
Diablo.

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Somerville, NJ - Cruise & Dinner July 25th

:shocked: :usa:
John,
I could not believe the turn out, one Viper after another pulling into Bridgewater Commons. We had the Mall Security wondering what was going on. I think that everyone should have brought a road cone so we could have a little Auto Cross while we were waiting. I could not believe all of the dropped jaws when all 25 Vipers came rumbling into town in a row, most of which were sporting our club license plate frame "Porches for breakfast, Ferraris for lunch.
The weather could not have been better and the dinner at Il Pomadoro was spectacular, we had 38 for dinner. The coperation from the Classic Cruisers officials, the Borough of Somerville, and the Somerville Police Dept. was incredible. We have to make this an annual event. Maybe next year, we can do something charitable, like making a donation or giving a Viper ride to handicapped children.
The VCANJ needs to make up a Membership Directory listing names, addresses, home, cell and work numbers and E-mail addresses. We have a great club with great members and this would help us keep in touch.
Thanks,

apaip

Enthusiast
Reaction score

John,

would like to thank you for keeping in touch and providing info on your cruise......My son was estatic when you guys pulled around the corner and into the pit.......we were all pretty much floored ..........All of the cars were nice and the owners very friendly and open......Special thanks to you for letting them sit and take pics and also to the gentleman with the white 96 viper who gave my son the towel with the Viper logo !!! You can't imagine what that meant to him ............We walked around downtown to see the other cars and the stores............We look forward to coming back next year......

John D. and Family.............

OP
OP
J

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

John D. and Family,
Glad you had a great time.
Please post pictures if you have them.
Next year is ONLY around the corner...
Charlie,
A NJVCA members directory would be really useful.
Thanks again.

motor602

Enthusiast
Reaction score

sorry guys i havent been on the boards for a while, joe or SRT, ill try my best to email those pics tonight. thanks guys.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Joe is ok if I can send you my pics of the event?