Somuch for an accident free car.

opnwide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude... You know the routine, flat-bed it to David Weaver's shop in Buda to check out the car, then over to Joe Berli's show in P-ville to do the body work. Keep all your receipts and stick it to them!

OP
OP
H

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dude... You know the routine, flat-bed it to David Weaver's shop in Buda to check out the car, then over to Joe Berli's show in P-ville to do the body work. Keep all your receipts and stick it to them!

Yeah, I know!

I'm thinking that this would be a good oportunity to buy a trailer though.

OP
OP
H

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ex-military or still in?
Father was an in the Army.

I was attending the Maine Maritime Academy but pulled out early to help my restaurant stay alive and fill some voids in our family business.

I absolutley loved MMA and cannot wait to go back and finish.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand your anger but it sounds like minor damage. While your car might not be pristine, it's in no way damaged. Paint is just that, paint! Get the alignment done anyway.

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe Berli drives Vipers and his shop does the best Viper body work around. He will have your looking as good as it was before that stupid ***** smacked it. Sorry to hear about your car Grayson..............

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unbeliveable Grayson,

I suggest you not even talk to her insurance company, let yours do their job for you.

I know it's frustrating but you'll get your car back into one piece before ya know it.

-J

mit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do not under any circumstance ever take your car to custom car crafters. Joe Berli is the man. Austin is lucky to have him. Same with Weaver.

OP
OP
H

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Unbeliveable Grayson,

I suggest you not even talk to her insurance company, let yours do their job for you.

I know it's frustrating but you'll get your car back into one piece before ya know it.

-J

Thanks J.

I am done talking with him. He said that he was all done with his estimate, and cut me a check already. I am not even going to open that thing. He still wants to have the scratches on the hood touched up!!!

I am on the phone with my insurance company now, letting them know what all has happened.

OP
OP
H

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bat-
Thanks for the kind words.

Unfortunatley, this just delays putting the overlays on even more. :curse:

I swear, as soon as they go on, I will post up some pictures for you.

G

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That chick is a driving maniac, don't know how I would of reacted. Most likely like a MADMAN..=) ... [******]..Good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine