Sorry Chad, Jalopnik thinks your car is ugly!

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The good thing about ugly cars, like ugly girls, they can be had CHEAP! That has got to be a redeeming quality! Besides, put a bag on your head while driving it and nobody will know its you! And there is no accounting for the taste of ******* girls, but it says a lot for Chad...if he can get those girls to stand next to his ugly car, then he must have GAME! Some guys like a challenge! ;)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Normally, I'd run out and change my wheels immediately, then I noticed that they are talking about the 1992 McViper and not the 1996 McViper that I own :D I'm going to do an article on "the trailerparks I hate most in America" and have that guy's residence at the top of the list :lmao:

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'd think that with so many professional writers over at "Jalopy-Nick", they'd actually proof-read some of their stuff before putting it up:
"LoCosta". Oops.
"Mustard & Yellow Viper". Oops again.
(Jeez, guys. First day?)

They certainly do rip on the Pinto wagons. Ironic, considering that it's one of the first examples of a 'crossover'....a body style that dealers can't keep on their lots for more than an hour these days.
And if you're wondering about popularity, dial up down under and ask folks about them. CRAZY-popular in the late 70's with the Aussies and Kiwi's.
(Asking a writer to do a little research? I'm way out of line....)

Also, that "Mystic" paint they bagged on? It's some of the most expensive out there, and EXTREMELY difficult to apply correctly.
In the guitar world, it's quite coveted. Don't take my word for it though; check out the going rates for a Mystic Dream-colored ErnieBall/MusicMan John Petrucci signature model.
(Would someone PUHLEASE show the writer(s) how to work the Google on the internet machine!)

BTW- anyone else find it funnyashell that a guy calling himself "MarionCobretti" found the pink and green Stealth? :D

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ya and the #1 is the color changing cobra? that color is awesome. These people are out of their minds. And that indy pace car corvette is way better than a regular vette.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960