Sorry to the Viper owner in Brooklyn

JackDud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was hanging out in my friend's backyard last night in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, and at around 11 PM, I heard a loud idling car. So in my head I said 'that's a viper'. Around 20 minutes later I decide to leave, and again, I hear a VERY loud idling car, and I turn around and sure enough, right behind me at a red light is a white with red stripe SRT-10. (I believe it was a gen4, couldn't really tell). I guess he must have heard me, or saw me mouth "Holy $#i7", so he started to rev his engine slightly. Not showing off, but rather just appeasing a viper enthusiast. I thought about doing the 'viper fangs' hand gesture, but then I realized thats very cheesy, and no one really knows what that is. As the light changes, he doesn't speed, but just accelerates hard and does a quick peel out. He got around half a block before a black lincoln pulls a u-turn from across the street and flips on its lights :omg: . I'm not sure if he caught up to him or not, but either way, sorry, and thanks for the show =P

P.S - As far as pictures go, this was the best I could do Whoops! - TinyGrab :lmao:

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i Was Hanging Out In My Friend's Backyard Last Night In Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, And At Around 11 Pm, I Heard A Loud Idling Car. So In My Head I Said 'that's A Viper'. Around 20 Minutes Later I Decide To Leave, And Again, I Hear A Very Loud Idling Car, And I Turn Around And Sure Enough, Right Behind Me At A Red Light Is A White With Red Stripe Srt-10. (i Believe It Was A Gen4, Couldn't Really Tell). I Guess He Must Have Heard Me, Or Saw Me Mouth "holy $#i7", So He Started To Rev His Engine Slightly. Not Showing Off, But Rather Just Appeasing A Viper Enthusiast. I Thought About Doing The 'viper Fangs' Hand Gesture, But Then I Realized Thats Very Cheesy, And No One Really Knows What That Is. As The Light Changes, He Doesn't Speed, But Just Accelerates Hard And Does A Quick Peel Out. He Got Around Half A Block Before A Black Lincoln Pulls A U-turn From Across The Street And Flips On Its Lights :omg: . I'm Not Sure If He Caught Up To Him Or Not, But Either Way, Sorry, And Thanks For The Show =p

P.s - As Far As Pictures Go, This Was The Best I Could Do whoops! - Tinygrab :lmao:

My God Man! What Were You Thinking?!!! :d

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
from your pick looks like a white on blue stripe 2005 srt10 commemorative edition viper...but then again i could be wrong with these crappy eyes of mine.

J

OP
OP
J

JackDud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys, maybe it wasn't a lincoln, now i'm not so sure, all I know is it was black (hard to see) And jman, the stripes were definitely red

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
but cops do use Ford Crown Victorias - which basically are Lincolns.

I've never seen a Lincoln used as a cruiser in the NYC area. That's weird. You sure it wasn't from the taxi/limo enforcement unit?

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no offence, but i told u i also have crappy eyes heeeeeeeeeee

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I think Chuck understood the OP as meaning an unmarked Panther-bodied car. (Grand Marquis, Town Car, Marauder, etc)

The Panther architecture was developed during the Johnson administration. Fun fact right there!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine