Sound Difference: Corsa VS. Gen 4 Exhaust

mattsmusic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can any of you comment on the difference in volume between a stock Gen 4 and a Corsa cat back exhaust? I bought my car with Corsa pipes on it last year and although I love the sound, the drone is bothering me so I'm considering putting a stock Gen 4 system on instead. Will this solve my problem or is the drone just part of a Viper?

Thanks.

harley1211

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am sorry that you are getting drone with your Corsa. I just put a pair on with the hi cats and I love the sound. Also, its suppose to help with the cabin heat. Good luck. I have a 06.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats weird. Corsa are a no drone exhaust. My 04 had 2.5" corsa with no drone. My 06 had M&M headers, catless, with 3" corsa track exhaust and I had zero drone. You sure you have corsa? Are the 2.5" or 3"? I have an 08 with oem exhaust and would be willing to trade ya

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an 08 SRT. Replaced the stock exhaust with the Corsa Cat back system. Absolutely NO drone! They are a tad bit louder, sound deeper, and cackle when downshifting. So if you want the opposite, put the stock system back on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96