South Central Texas Viper Event 6/26

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Admittedly, our group hasn't done anything in quite some time. Because of the rain out of the Sunshine Kid event last week, I've decided to quickly put something together for next Saturday, the 26th so we can get a Viper fix before we get the itch too bad. We'll do another event shortly after the holiday, but I figured we'd so something sooner as well. I know not everyone can make it on short notice but I'm sure a few of us can!

This will be a 2 part event. If you're down south or in San Antonio (or just want to drive), we will meet in the Lowe's parking lot in Kyle (5753 Kyle Parkway, 78640) at 6:00pm and will head north at 6:30pm. From there we will meet with anyone up north at the Baskin Robbin's in Round Rock at 307 W Palm Valley Blvd, 78664 at 7:15-7:30pm. I haven't been there before but there appears to be quite a bit of parking looking at the street view on Google; it looks like 3 restaurants are right there next to one another.

We'll cool off and have some ice cream then around 8:30 we'll split into 2 groups; one will go to the car meet at 183a and 1431 and the other will travel back down south (via toll road or 35) to the Cabella's meet in Buda. You're free to go to either; we'll have someone leading the way to each. The Buda meet grows as it gets hotter and seems to go later than the 1431 meet does, but both have had good showings.

Feel free to email back or call me (Jason) at 512-415-6450 if you have questions or if you're running a few minutes behind and want us to wait. I hope to see you all out the 26th!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang