Speaking of squeezing blood out of a turnip.......new dyno numbers

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dynoed Saturday to update the numbers. Stock short block (42,000 mile Arrow rebuild) and stock heads with Arrow rockers, Roe s/c and a little of this and a little of that. The first pull was so rich it started breaking up in the upper rpm's, then I leaned it up to 11:00 to 11:5 ...still to rich, but it was a dyno day so I didn't have time to play. I think the heads are choking, but I have a "GOOD" friend that may take care of that ;) There's going to be some sad folks in Bradenton that wonder why they spent $20,000+ to many $ $$ :eek: :shocked: j/k

2837ScreenHunter_002.jpg

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

I have a set of "GOOD" heads done by a "GOOD" friend and you just can't beat them heads! Good luck with the dyno #'s, but you r#'s look damn good as they are! :shocked:

Steve

japon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must have missed prior posts.
Are you talking about the srt10 or the gts?
BTW I'm seriously considering a VCA member's srt10.
What's your experience so far?

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very impressive numbers yoTONYyo....maybe you are going to be 1TONY1 after you beat up on everyone at Bradenton and V-10 Finals.... See ya here....

Cudaman :usa:

Pat_L_96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1Tony1, I was across the border last week and stopped by to see R/T head work, nice stuff. Time for some port work etc...?

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, you got a vacuum pump on it? :) :) GB3
..With a blower and NOS his crankcase walls must be bulging from the pressure at WOT :)

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey George, Yes...but somehow the vacuum pump got installed backwards and is pumping in, instead of out. lol It also had a toothache I had to administer medicine for :)

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey George, Yes...but somehow the vacuum pump got installed backwards and is pumping in, instead of out. lol It also had a toothache I had to administer medicine for :)

So Tony, just how much Novocaine are you using? :D :usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte