Special! APEX custom high-flow fuel injectors!

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

I'm having a special on TWO sets of Viper high-flow fuel injectors. They flow 40lb./hr and drop right into the holes where the factory injectors are located. Absolutely NO wiring, cutting, or other modifications are necessary to make these fit! They're also colored black, just like the stock injectors.
These injectors are custom made to APEX's specs in Italy by the OEM supplier of Viper injectors, and they flow more than enough for even our Lethal 750 package (750+hp)! They're perfect for those of you running a supercharger or nitrous and don't want to run external fuel rails.
I normally retail the injectors for $1,250/set, but these TWO SETS ONLY are offered at only $999 for each set! That price includes UPS Ground shipping anywhere in the 48 states. I expect these to go quickly at this price!
For more information, call (408) 562-1000 or email [email protected]

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These injectors really flow!!! Actually, they are slightly more than 40lbs/hr... and can EASILY handle 700+ rwhp.

Because APEX had them custom made to their specfications, each one was tested and spec'd prior to shipping by the manufacturer. I guess that way you can be sure they will be perfect.

I believe a set of stock Viper replacement injectors from a dealer could retail for around $1000....

If you are looking to add big performance mods down the road (heads, cam, stroker, supercharger, etc..) you will definitely be happy with these! They work perfectly on my LETHAL 750.
-Wayne

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Will these net you any gains on a stock motor?
If so, how much?

No, they won't. They're beneficial (and usually necessary) when you need more fuel, as with a supercharger, nitrous, heads/cam/intake package, or other power adder.
The best way to tell if you need them is to dyno the car and check the air/fuel ratio. If you're starving for fuel (which a stock motor won't), they they'd be just the ticket!

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased one of the remaining sets from Bill and have not had the opportunity to use them..

So, I am willing to part with them for the 1k that I spent on them.
Please Email me if you are interested.

Regards,

Martin