Special paint application

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is for TEAM Viper.

Can a currently listed metalic paint color be applied in the manner of the Stryker Red to give the depth of color - for an additional price of course? For example Gunmetal Pearl? :dunno:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is for TEAM Viper.

Can a currently listed metalic paint color be applied in the manner of the Stryker Red to give the depth of color - for an additional price of course? For example Gunmetal Pearl? :dunno:

Contact prefix. They would be the ones to answer this question as they paint the cars. :)

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
This is for TEAM Viper.

So when we were at the PREFIX part of the tour yesterday I asked this question on your behalf and the answer was YES! they pretty well can do anything you want there..but it'll cost you! We were told that they have facilities that do one off custom paint jobs on all kinds of high end cars..but it might set you back..$30000 and up.

OP
OP
I

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So when we were at the PREFIX part of the tour yesterday I asked this question on your behalf and the answer was YES! they pretty well can do anything you want there..but it'll cost you! We were told that they have facilities that do one off custom paint jobs on all kinds of high end cars..but it might set you back..$30000 and up.

Many thanks!:2tu:

I'd prefer one less 0, but then it's only money.:lmao:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang