OP
OP
L

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought I needed a life...

:D

I agree, I've saved this stuff for years before I got my Viper. It was the only goal in life I had, getting a Viper. So I would save everything Viper. Now that I got one I don't need this stuff anymore, new hobby is enjoying the car. Thought I would pass it on to other fanatics, that are out there.

(Slow day at work so thought I would post a few today, turns out I was wrong about doing that!)

Is is nice to get pm's & emails from guys that want all of it for there collections. Guess it makes the years of saving pay off, even though a few think it's stupid, but yet again I think a supercharger on a 500+ hp car is strange too, but I'm not trashing there posts.:dunno:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring it on!.... I have a few very early ads too.. Maybe even the the first, I think from back in '89....?

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, I've saved this stuff for years before I got my Viper. It was the only goal in life I had, getting a Viper. So I would save everything Viper. Now that I got one I don't need this stuff anymore, new hobby is enjoying the car. Thought I would pass it on to other fanatics, that are out there.

(Slow day at work so thought I would post a few today, turns out I was wrong about doing that!)

Is is nice to get pm's & emails from guys that want all of it for there collections. Guess it makes the years of saving pay off, even though a few think it's stupid, but yet again I think a supercharger on a 500+ hp car is strange too, but I'm not trashing there posts.:dunno:
I like the blast from the past. And don't worry about Dave, he's just bashing your post count to increase his. :2tu::lmao: