Spinners???

cayenne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez...why would some one ruin their car like that...
For that matter I think they look like sh*t on ANY car I've seen with them....

OP
OP
W

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Cayenne,

Hows the car search coming? We've got a cruise this weekend up in Shreveport if your interested.

Bill

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spinners are so BLING BLING it's not even funny. Anytime I see a car with them on, all I do is point and laugh. It's the dumbest thing ever invented (besides over-sized spoilers). I guess I better think about pimpin' out the Benz yo. :D

cayenne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Cayenne,

Hows the car search coming? We've got a cruise this weekend up in Shreveport if your interested.

Bill

Still looking...still plotting and planning with finances. Trying to figure out what to do between selling my present car (the Porsche)....and finding the deal I need on the Viper. I've seen one in AL that is in the price range, and seems to be good for me...but, still working things out. I'm also a little hesitant to be without a car as described above. I'm in New Orleans...and hurricane season is fast approaching. I'd not like to be without a car in case of evacuation!!
:)

On the other hand...and Viper sure would get me and my dog out of harms way quickly!!

Long way of saying..I'm still looking....and getting more excited each day on getting one.

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rather buy golden 100 spoke rims, add purple velvet interior and pink neons under the car. Would look dope! :2tu:

Z06J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is like that rap song goes "My wheels keep spinnin every time I stop." That is too funny!!!!

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Jason, I see you have already joined the "other" boards. I hope you find what you're looking for with them both!