Spinout

the_postman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has got to be embarrassing.

Viper spinout

There you are cruising along the highway and decide to blip the throttle a little to give all oglers a little show and *whooop* you spin out in front of everyone and their mom. Now you've got to get out and look it over with the entire highway crawling along in traffic getting a good look at you and shaking their heads.

Ok, so I don't know if that's the case or not but it looks like it could be. Is this anyone on here?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He could have been parked on the side of the road and attempting to pull out but gave it too much gas and spun.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeze the pedal, don't jump on it.

VENOMIS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I ve spun mine out a few times. It was all due to the OLD tires! Well the right foot too! But mostly the tires! Get em changed out.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think this is just a spin out, it looks more like an accident scene. Look at what appears to be damage above the passenger side headlight. I think the passenger side got creamed. I'm I seeing this right?

The guy on kneeling down looks more like a tow truck operator...but that's just a guess.

George

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy on kneeling down looks more like a tow truck operator...but that's just a guess.

Tow truck driver ?!!! :crazy2:
Let's see, Male, gray hair, 20-40 pounds overweight, blue jeans. I see what you mean.
Doesn't fit the profile of a Viper owner at all. :omg: