SPOTTED!!

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay gang, truck number two is done. A subtle difference or two on it, including one MASSIVE cab! Here are some pictures of it just as it was finished. Both Tom Roeller and Bobby Cerchione went there to participate in the wrap and it got done as it was getting dark. While they hoped for some better photos in the daylight, here are some good ones with Bobby's gorgeous Viper SRT10 Coupe next to it...

voitruckvpan2.jpg

voitruckvpan.jpg

voitruckvpan1.jpg

voitruckvpan3.jpg

Once again, our thanks to Tom and Bobby for all their hard work on this VOI project. You just may get your Viper picked up by one of these awesome rigs, and both will be staying at the event for some nice photo ops.

In the meantime, we will have a contest whereby we encourage you to get pictures of these beauties wherever you might see them. Bonus points if you can get yourself or your car next to them - prior to pickup of course. We will come up with something special for the best pictures and a grand prize for the very best picture submitted, be it with a great backdrop, creative angle, or something else Viper-related in the picture - like you or your car. We already had a Viper fan send in some great pictures of the rig above. See below...

Thanks again to all and we will see you in Salt Lake City!

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SPOTTED! By "Geo" from New York, this is VOI Truck #2 spied in Burnthills, NY on September 3rd at 7:30 AM EST. Geo is a big Viper fan and snapped a few photos he then sent to VOI11.com. Thanks Geo, and check out that cab!

voitruckvpa.jpg

voitruckvpa4.jpg

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chris!

The driver of this truck is one he'll of a nice guy and a true professional!

His name is Brett Price and that Kenworth W9 is a beauty in person. The sleeper has a kitchen, bathroom, dinette for two, awesome AC, satellite TV and lots more. Let's say it's a room with a view......of the whole country!

He will be at VOI, make sure you stop by and get a photo with him!

I will be posting current geographic locations for those of you that are interested in playing our game

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look out MD a VOI truck is headed your way!

GA truck number one is coming to a city near you too! Sorry Chad, it won't fit in the ******* lot..

Florida, he's headed your way after Georgia :)

So get your cameras ready!

Stay tuned

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SPOTTED! By "Geo" from New York, this is VOI Truck #2 spied in Burnthills, NY on September 3rd at 7:30 AM EST. Geo is a big Viper fan and snapped a few photos he then sent to VOI11.com. Thanks Geo, and check out that cab!

voitruckvpa.jpg

voitruckvpa4.jpg

I spotted one! I spotted one! See my pictures above! :lmao:

You never said I could not use those pictures and as I am sure that is the closest those in Canada will see of them.....;)

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pictures.

You must be registered for see images attach

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome , I'm so excited feel like a little kid before Christmas . Anyone see that South Park Episode where Cartman wants to Freeze himself to pass the time until the Nintendo Wii comes out . Wonder if that will really work ..... ;)

V

Venomiss

This one is a keeper. Passport should use that for advertising.

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And now it is YOUR turn to be on the lookout for this bad boy in a neighborhood near you:

This is one of two FedEx/Passport automobile carriers that will be roaming the country from coast-to-coast. Hats off to Bobby Cerchione for working with the folks there to make this happen and to Tom Roeller for his EXCELLENT design work. Who knows - you just may have your Viper delivered to Salt Lake City in one of these - they will both be there! In the meantime, start looking for them and see if you can't get your picture next to one or maybe one as it cruises down the highway. We just may have a contest for everybody that submits a photo. Prizes awarded at VOI 11, of course. :2tu:

See you there!

Well who won the photo contest? :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21