SRT/10 at Timberline Dodge

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know who all went down to see the car there but I thank who ever it was that posted that it would be on display. I took some pictures of the car that I thought that I would share and my impressions about the car. I will say that the car is better looking in person than in pictures. However it has no presence. The car just looked like anything else on the showroom. It was a nice looking car but not a Viper. I was further reassured that my impressions were real when the guy that I deal with over there, I think he is the sales manager, came out and told me the same thing and that he was disappointed. There was a '99 GTS in the service area that is black with silver stripes that made me glad that I had made the drive over there. Well I hope what Joe Houss posted today is true, that they are changing it for the better. Anyway enjoy the pictures.

You must be registered for see images

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep,

That looks like the "better changed" version. You can tell by the front fenders, they stick up.

They better get something good looking in the background of those pictures, or the car may start loosing its appeal. Oops too late, oh well.

Hirohawa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree that the car looks better in person, from what I saw at the Car Shows. But I still don't think it has the same appeal as the original Gen I & II cars. I hope they improve the coupe ands make it more sensual like the original design.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FUSCUCLA1:
....I think what you took pictures of is the "better/changed" version.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly. What you see is what you get....that is IF you ordered a 2003 and your initials are not RR.

Due to an ordering snafu, those RR orders are carrying over as 2004 Vipers.
JUST KIDDING

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonB - PartsRack:
Exactly. What you see is what you get....that is IF you ordered a 2003 and your initials are not RR.

Due to an ordering snafu, those RR orders are carrying over as 2004 Vipers.
JUST KIDDING

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

JonB,

You must hate ending all your posts with the obligatory "just kidding" so that you don't come across the wrong way...

I remember the old JonB... the JonB who would stick it to the guys asking the dumb questions and set them straight! please please set up an alter ego on this board so you can continue to lay the smack down on the whiners - I miss it so much
laugh.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang