SRT 10 Body kit question

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear All,

Just wondering whether there is a Competition Coupe body kit out there that I can buy? The Competition Coupe's body style looks so good but too bad the car is only legal for track use. Any info will be great! Thanks in advance!! :)

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Phil, I noticed that you're also in Vancouver. I think you're the only one on here that I've seen so far from Vancouver. If you would ever want to meet up and go for a cruise or just discuss SRTs gimme a shout... wouldn't mind seeing some of the rest of your collection either lol

[email protected]

OP
OP
P

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Nico,

So happy to see another Viper owner from Vancouver!! :cool: :cool: Would love to meet up someday for sure!! :laugh: :laugh:

OP
OP
P

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nico,

By the way, think I had seen you driving the black SRT before. The car was really cool looking and it's really blacked out!!! :p :p

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Phil, I might have seen you in the red SRT as I think I've seen all the red ones around here. Haven't been drivin it much lately though cause of the rain, and I'm finishin up my sound system and taking off some cats :D :D

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh by the way, I am 100% with you on the looks of the comp coupe, you've got good taste. I was trying for a while to find someone who sold a similar style, when I called Jon B at partsrack and he just got the carbon fiber body pieces in. I'm in the process of ordering the front and side skirts.