SRT-10 Canadian Orders

RS27J9A

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering if any Canadian Buyers have received their cars yet. Not that I need mine now with all the salt and snow.
I have not been on the board for quite a while so don't shoot me if this question has been asked before.

HSSSTOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dealer think March /April before we see any SRT/10's here. Congradulations on your order, it's going to be tough emotionally to get rid of the 99 GTS. One has to go!!!!

OP
OP
R

RS27J9A

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK not much response.
Does anyone have a VIN yet?
Thanks Nabil.
Rick

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in the market if any of you want to part with yours. Email me if you are or know where I can get one - otherwise I will have to head south to pick one up when the weather improves.

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dealer said that we should see them out west in March. I have my VIN and order # - for what that is worth.

OP
OP
R

RS27J9A

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well you are further ahead than me. No VIN yet
dead.gif

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had 2 SRT's ordered and was informed by my dealer that DC was canceling one order. DC confirmed my VIN for a car when I called them to find out why they won't fill my second order - I think they felt that if they gave me a VIN and order number for one SRT that it would smooth things over - NOT!

OP
OP
R

RS27J9A

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a bummer. There will be few enough of them coming to Canada.

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The snakes are arriving in Canada. :) Went to see mine today and will be picking up tomorrow. :) I understand that a handful have been delivered

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope they give you snow tires and chains!! Can't wait for them to be delivered out west. :D

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...picked it up today and the weather even co-operated. Cold, dry and sunny. Here is a quick pick. Craig, Ontario Chrysler (and Colombo - owned by Ontario) both received theirs this week. Mine was through Colombo

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
R

RS27J9A

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very, very nice.
I know where Ontario is. Where is the second dealership?

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First truck load arrived in Vancouver today. Unfortunately mine has not been shipped yet!