SRT-10 Desperately Needed !!!

Old 93 Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a red one on order that will be for sale. I have decided to keep the 93 RT-10 that I have had since new. Can't afford both.

I have sent you a separate e-mail for your response.

SRTRICK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm surprised that someone would reply to this request either via e-mail or on the board. On the board answers will just anger the dealers, while personal replies could be going direct to a DC officer.

Daffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know about others but IMHO just because you want to make contacts with potential buying leads doesn't mean you're undermining the process, or doing anything the DC Secret Police would shoot you over.

I for one am interested to talk to folks who are looking for SRT's. My interest is for a backup. I put my money down and ordered a car I didn't have a price of, spec'c for, or even had seen. Now I've seen it & I'm quite undecided about it. I plan on taking delivery, I'll have a 4 hour drive home, that and a few more play days with the SRT & I'll know if it's personality wins over my design reluctance. If it does fine, if it doesn't, then I'd like to know a few people a head of time to call for a re-sale. Is this wrong? IMHO, nope. It's the only way I know to really try the car out, am I unethical to line up some contacts in case of negative results, me thinks that's just prudent. Frankly, DC offered me a chance to buy the car, I took it & put my money down, whether I'm going to re-sell it because I don't like it, set it on fire by moonlight, or keep & cherish it for eternity is none of their bee's wax.

Dave.

If you want a red SRT, shoot me an email, because if I don't fall in love with mine it'll be for sale with very low miles, no biggee.