SRT-10 Female hair issues

SRTim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My girlfriend was wondering if your wives have any advice on how to keep her hair from getting messed up while driving with the top down. She has shoulder length hair and it goes all over the place. Any ideas would be appreciated...

Tim

Reaction score
The women I take in the SRT don't complain about their hair...they just keep their heads in my lap so they're out of the wind.

I was just gonna say.....Since I just had dinner with slaughterj (Bugeater and George Murry too), I'd have to say that as long as her head stay down low, where the wind can't get ti it so much, she should be OK. :)

Just a little slaughterj humor!! LOL!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Braiding if it is long enough and clips if it is not. My wife has long hair and braids it. Otherwise it whips all over the place, including the driver's (or passenger's) face - depending on whether she is at the wheel or not. Never know when she might want to go for a spin unless she already has her hair ready to go. Good to know when it is a Viper day! ;)

Chris

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The women I take in the SRT don't complain about their hair...they just keep their heads in my lap so they're out of the wind.

I was just gonna say.....Since I just had dinner with slaughterj (Bugeater and George Murry too), I'd have to say that as long as her head stay down low, where the wind can't get ti it so much, she should be OK. :)

Just a little slaughterj humor!! LOL!

Haha!