SRT 10 IN OUR GARAGE

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got ours December 24 but did not put it into service until after Jan. 1. Libby and I have put 175 miles on it this week so far. First impressions are very good. We both need more seat time to really give a critque of the new SRT 10. So far. . .WOW!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Congrats, Gary...you have us beat...SRT-10 has been here for 12 days...so far I have only driven it forward 100 feet and back 100 feet due to the snow. However it TRULY holds promise of being one heck of a Viper. STILL resisting the temptation to take it apart "a little" just to inspect...hoping to drive it this weekend as snow nearly gone. In the meanwhile, please drive YOURS for us all !!!

Ed Robertson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary will you be driving your SRT-10 to Daytona on Jan. 18? I am looking forward to seeing it. Hope RT can get us on the track as it would be good to get photo's at start/finish line. I am not taking delivery of my SRT-10 in Florida so I will bring my 2003 745Li with complete AC Schnitzer aro package. See you there.

fred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Gary&Libby:
Look forward to your impressions when you get some more miles on it. Fred

OP
OP
G

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have not even felt the hint of a heat problem. I beleive some of the early press cars may have had this problem, but not ours. Yes, we will be bringing the SRT 10 to Daytona next week for the VCA meeting. RT is working on the track tour for us in our Vipers. If the Winston Cup boys take a lunch break as scheduled, we will be able to get on the track. RT will play this one by ear, if you know what I mean. See ya'll there.

Big Medicine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What time will you be cruising? I'd like to sit roadside & get a glimpse.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve-Indy:
Congrats, Gary...you have us beat...SRT-10 has been here for 12 days...so far I have only driven it forward 100 feet and back 100 feet due to the snow. However it TRULY holds promise of being one heck of a Viper. STILL resisting the temptation to take it apart "a little" just to inspect...hoping to drive it this weekend as snow nearly gone. In the meanwhile, please drive YOURS for us all !!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OP
OP
G

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just turned 210 miles yesterday. Put my first tank of gas in it. Drew a big crowd at the Mobil station in Winter Park. For those who are coming to the Jan. 18 meeting at Daytona Intl. Speedway. We may hit the track about noon. You need to be there by 11 AM. CYA there in our SRT 10.

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary,

Enjoy your car in good health. Wer'e quite lucky to have this cold weather (32 degrees) and without the snow. Take off that air baffle and keep it in your trunk. You will notice a difference, or is all in the mind? Either way, it is better breathing. When are getting your second car?

Ivan

OP
OP
G

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Ivan. It has been cold! We have been down to freezing with highs only in the 50's. How do you like the SRT 10? Lots of fun so far with the rubber neckers. Enjoy the car and I will look into the baffle.

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary, 50 lashes with a wet noodle to you for not posting pics
nono.gif

shame, shame...

Tomer

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members