SRT-10 Internal Eng. upgrades

CaboViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gentleman, in the near future I will have the intake valve work done on my engine and would like to get recommendations from you guy's who know more then I do about internal upgrades. I'm thinking polish and port, valves, rockers and possible cam. And of course headers and exhaust with low flow cats, air induction with K&N's and throttle body. Any comments about above or other improvements you might suggest? I don't want to go to radical but definitely want more HP/TQ. :rolleyes:

wiseasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My work was done by Jason Heffner and he polished and ported the heads, new cam, new valves, new full length headers, new exhaust with high flow cats new double timing chain and soon new gears for the rear. The car with fouled plugs dynoed at 537 rwhp and 525 rwtq. The car had 400 miles on it and we are going to dyno again soon. Call Jason he will be more than happy to help you out. (410) 766-2800.

ROB :usa:

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wiseasp, what did all of that cost, including the installation?

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
DC Performance will soon have a Stage 1 and 2 cylinder head package for the Gen 3 Vipers. We will be doing several vehicles in the near future and I will post the results.

Dan Cragin
310 841 6996

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas