SRT-10 Parts for sale (Belanger Exhaust, headers, cats, HRE Wheels & Tires!

TechnikMitchell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all.

I just got rid of my 2004 Black Mamba and have a few things off the car for sale.

These parts have approximately 4K miles on them and are in perfect shape.

Belanger SRT-10 headers: Parts Rack Price (new): $2794 / MY PRICE: $1500
Belanger SRT-10 Exhaust System: New is $1395 / MY PRICE: $800
Random Tech High Flow Cats: Parts Rack price (new): $609 / MY PRICE: $400

If you buy all three sections together, save an additional $200! ($2500 vs. $2700)

You can contact me directly at SPEEDTECHNIK if interested at 203-229-0590 or at my direct Email; [email protected]

Also, I have my 19 inch HRE Wheels for sale with Michelin Pilot Sport (non-fun flat) tires. The front wheels are 19 X 10 and the rears are 19 X 13. They are the 547 series with gloss black powdercoat centers, polished outer lips, and the tires are 275's in the front, and 345's in the rear. The wheels and tires have never been tracked or raced and have around 4500 miles on them.
They are currently listed on Ebay, here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HRE-547-1...1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks everybody, and rest assured I will be back with another SRT-10 soon...

OP
OP
T

TechnikMitchell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: SRT-10 Parts for sale (Belanger Exhaust, headers, cats, HRE Wheels & Ti

Thank you Jon and everyone else who emailed and called. I was overwhelmed by the interest for these parts and thank the Viper community!

p.s. The HRE Wheels & Tires are still on ebay although the auction expires tomorrow!!!

Venms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: SRT-10 Parts for sale (Belanger Exhaust, headers, cats, HRE Wheels & Ti

Hi,

I have a black 2006 SRT Coupe Viper with the double silver stripe. I was thinking of modifying my exhaust with the very same setup you were selling.

I just had a quick question. Does the Belanger headers and exhaust with high flow cats pass emissions? Just was curious before I went down this path. Any light you could shed on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Venms

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine