SRT/10 Update

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT/10 update,

I stopped by TNT Motorsports this mourning to check on my SRT/10. They have been doing work with my new SRT/10 for two weeks. So far they have a "RACE AIR KIT" on stock throttle bodies. Also "BILLET THROTTLE BODIES/WITH RACE AIR KIT" if you want. ROLLER ROCKER ARMS and PUSHRODS, HEADERS & EXHAUST will be next. All this will be ready in the next week or so. I also must say that the care and professionalism they showed me is second to none. My car is in great shape even for the fast paced effort to get these mod's on the car. The car is clean and will be ready for the road at the end of this month. I can't say enough about the shop and the people that work there.

They have also given me the privilege of announcing the release of their new SUPER CHARGER. This BOLT ON Blower kit will fit my new SRT/10 as well as 1996 to 2002 GTS's. I have been in engineering for the better part of 30 years, and have never seen a better engineered item in my life. It's so simple. Before you know it everyone will have one or want one. It's a work of art.

So in closing I would like to say I don't own any part of TNT nor am I doing any direct marketing for them just happy with the progress of my new SRT/10. I thought the Viper Community would like to know. If you have any questions email me directly at [email protected]. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Dean

OP
OP
C

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car was dynoed with the new "RACE AIR KIT" and got 26 rwhp and 26 ftlbs of tourqe. Its going up real quick.

Dean

toddt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of the restriction prevents rain from getting into the motor--a very bad thing.

How are you protecting against that, Cajun? Are the rain baffles still in place?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960