SRT-10 wires are avaible now! 1200 degree protection with great looks!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We delivered a bunch of them so far. These wires are not as easy to replace on the Gen I and II Vipers. But a DIY could still replace the SRT-10 wires. These wires will also fit the Dodge SRT-10 Ram Truck. Qualitywires.com are less than OEM and better quality with better looks so pick up a set when you get ready to change yours out!

I will try to do a write up soon on how to replace the wires on the SRT-10 Viper.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AB don't forget to include intake manifold gaskets P/N 05037217AA @ $17.10 ea.

As you said not an easy change, but doable.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called Chuck Tator and he advised that it is not necessary to replace the gaskets; most important is when placing the intake manifold over the existing gaskets is to follow the torque order listed in the ops manual. You need to leave your car dormant overnight or bleed the fuel pressure at the passenger side fuel rail if used within 24hrs. For the driver's side rear(inner) T30 intake manifold bolt, I had to use an 8 inch 1/4ratchet drive extension to get to it (from the top). I completed mine in about 1.5 hrs. The wires are 9MM so you will need some retrofitting on the existing wire loom holders.