SRT Auction #2 - The 2009 Engine Block Nuclear Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Welcome to your SRT mega-goody Auction #2, benefiting the VOI 10 Fund and your Viper Club of America. For those that attended VOI 10 in Detroit, you may recall seeing some of these great items on display at Belle Isle. Donated by SRT to help defer some of the costs of that great event, they were originally intended to be auctioned off there. But in all that excitement they ended up back at VCA HQ when VOI ended. So now is YOUR chance to bid on these great items but only if you are a paid 2009 VCA Member! The VCA will get a portion of the proceeds, so please be generous with your bids.

This next auction features another wild one from SRT.
[/FONT]
This engine block has destroyed #5 bearing shell, which was a result of a Dyno failure related to the propshaft. This was a 6500+ rpm failure and trashed the Dyno room with propshaft shrapnel. Rumor was this one sounded like a large nuclear device.[FONT=&quot] Wow!

Engine_2_-_4b.jpg

[/FONT]
Now, ALL bids are to be placed in THIS thread and ONLY by paid 2009 VCA Members. The bidding is open as of right now, 11:45 PM CST on Friday, February 6th. Bidding will end at 8:00 PM EST on Sunday, February 22nd. That's 7:00 PM CST, 6:00 PM Mountain Time, 5:00 PM Pacific. Bidding starts at $300.00 and is in $50.00 increments. Should any late bids come in, there will be an approximate 10-minute extension for more bids. In other words, NO sniping - bid high and bid soon! Winning bidder will be responsible for shipping and handling charges to their residence.

Also note: Unless your follow up post on this thread has a legitimate bid in it, all other comments will be deleted. If you would like to comment without bidding, go here. Thanks!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This one is mine too with the opening bid of $300.00!:D I am in the lead!:pbt::pbt::pbt::pbt::pbt:

And an additionl photo to boot....

IMGA0304.JPG

Robert

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Retired Nat. President bids $400. on this item. Would make a good paperweight for all the VCA paperwork still on my desk:D

Bob Carroll
Plain old VCA Venom member and proud of it!!!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF I could afford shipping (!) to Europe I would rain into your parade, Robert!
:D
Hope you get what you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte