SRT BASHING THREADS

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're a fine person, F355, but I wasn't offended by some of your earlier posts. You just struck me as a pretty outspoken person at times but never at the 2 yr old level that some others are.

The F355 Ferrari I think is the finest looking of all the Ferraris. I can't afford to buy one or even maintain one. I know because I looked into pretty hard at one time.

They are a totally different car when compared to our cars but it also just has such a different feel although slower. As you stated, the maintence is a pain so that is keeping me away as of now. Looked hard as well and had one in mind but just the maintence if something went wrong would kill me. I do not want to be like MANY Ferrari owners and be a poser that can not really afford the maintence.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
F355,
Since you have the b**ls to appologize on a web forum, I will sell you a cherry 92F355 BLK with 11K original miles, original owner and in NJ. Just had 15k service done at cost of $6K.
PM if interested, great price.

Anyway, you showed alot of class with your post :2tu:

1992? They started in 1995? You mean a 348?

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well after reading several posts after the fact I have realized that some of the things said on the board were a little overboard. I would like to apologize for that and hope that there are no hard feelings, seriously. Oh and by the way, this was not forced by any VCA board member(s).

Keith the above words are encouraging and good to hear;
here's hoping that your forthcoming actions match.
Viper bruthahood is bithcin', eh. Cheers.

Cool! Well done. Rock on, brutha!

Again, thank you for all the kind words. Just wanted to clear the air and make everything back to normal.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I am also sorry if i offended anyone.

Frank, We know the only reason you said that is you want the same opportunity to purchase that F355!

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well after reading several posts after the fact I have realized that some of the things said on the board were a little overboard. I would like to apologize for that and hope that there are no hard feelings, seriously. Oh and by the way, this was not forced by any VCA board member(s).

keith alot of guys are giving you a second chance SO DONT BLOW IT!
i had a run in with you awhile back and find it hard to forgive you but i am
willing to forget and forgive. please dont make me or others regret it!

tom

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper