SRT Carbon Fiber Dash Pictures

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<font color="red"> SRT10 Carbon Fiber Dash Kit. Gauge Cluster, Center Console and Console Glove Box. Available in real Carbon Fiber or Color Matched Photogenisis Carbon Fiber. </font>
<font color="blue"> $349.00 complete set </font>
281newcarbon.JPG

ViperBran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look nice. Do you have pictures of it on the car? Also, do they make a kit or separate parts that aren't stick-on? Thanks.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd also like to see them installed. A couple questions:

-2 different trim pieces shown around the shifter? One goes all the way around, the other is partial?

-Someday available separately instead of the whole kit?

-The photogenisis is the same price as the real CF?

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd also like to see them installed. A couple questions:

-2 different trim pieces shown around the shifter? One goes all the way around, the other is partial?

-Someday available separately instead of the whole kit?

-The photogenisis is the same price as the real CF?

We offer the shifter trim either way but recomend all the way around.Kits may be purchased piece meal..Dash.....189 Shifter.....120 glove box......100
Yes prices are the same for all coatings

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand: Do you peel off a backing and stick this stuff to your exising trim? If not, how does it work?

Kai

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yo Scott- As with the GTS only thing I am waiting for is installed pictures on the SRT10 to see how far I want to go. Paul :usa: :usa:

SRT 10 2004

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know about this carbon fiber stuff, the hoods are the old hood covered with their carbon fiber spray or something, and the dash are stickers?? the whole purpose of carbon fiber is weight saving

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think console/dash stuff will save enough weight to make any difference....it's all about the look. Now if that were true about just 'decaling' the original hood? I've never heard of that.

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know about this carbon fiber stuff, the hoods are the old hood covered with their carbon fiber spray or something, and the dash are stickers?? the whole purpose of carbon fiber is weight saving

I dont know where you got the information that our C.F hoods are the old hoods coated.But it is INCORRECT.

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you guys come up with a carbon fiber piece to cover the trim panel that comes with the Autoform SRT-10 roll bar, I will buy one.

Kai

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine