SRT engineers chat coming to FB

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't wait till everything goes back to normal. I don't do Facebook, and don't want to be chatting on an SRT forum versus a Viper specific forum.

cashcorn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So any new info? After market parts for the new gen5? Any news on a updated flash for a gen4? How about a pcm for the gen5? Any news on a gen5 convertible??

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So any new info? After market parts for the new gen5? Any news on a updated flash for a gen4? How about a pcm for the gen5? Any news on a gen5 convertible??

Nope.
Nadda.
No.
Neither.
Negative.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be a nice gift if someone could cull the viper related content, if any, out of the chat and then copy and paste it here.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When will the MOPAR PCM be released for the Gen V Viper? Also, when will MOPAR come out with accessories for the GEN V? Thanks!
There are some changing regulations with CARB that we are working through before we can put out a Mopar cal for the new V10. As for Viper accessories, we are working on some cool stuff. Stay tuned.

I have a 03' SRT 10 viper and have noticed a ticking(lifters) getting louder and louder and smells hot but temp gauge is always 200-210 do I need to take it in?
The 2003 Viper has high leakage lifters to improve idle and low speed operation. They can be noisy, especially when compared to other “standard” packages or a Gen IV or Gen V Viper engine. An increase in noise could be the lifters as the valvetrain components wear over time or it could be the fuel injectors getting noisier with age - the "O" rings that seal the injectors get hard over time and transmit more noise. You could try a higher viscosity oil like 15W-50, that might quiet the lifters somewhat. Bottom line, if you still have good oil pressure and the car runs well, it may be nothing more than normal wear and aging you are experiencing.

Thank you, friends, for joining us this evening. The SRT engineering and design teams are always listening to your feedback on the forums and on social media. Visit us at an event near you this season. http://driveSRT.com
You must be registered for see images

That's it as far as the Viper goes.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't wait till everything goes back to normal. I don't do Facebook, and don't want to be chatting on an SRT forum versus a Viper specific forum.

I don't think this FB thing has anything to do with the VCA/Chrysler issues. Now that SRT is "on its own" and has FOUR diff cars besides the Viper(300, Challenger, Charger, Cherokee) they have Many diff customers that have questions and SRT wants to make them all feel like a part of a big family. Good PR move IMO. I def don't see them setting up an SRT chat on every forum related to SRT.... Ain't nobody got time fo dat!!!!

Hopefully they will continue doing em for us though. I always got the feeling like they enjoyed communicating with us as much we did with them by the way they jokingly answered some of our Q's :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang